Bye bye Butch - Purdue bound (message board rumor)

Well, this is certainly news to the players, who are busy with exams and didn't have a team meeting today, since their coaches are out of town on the recruiting trail.

Reactions: 1 person
So you really think freakin Purdue is paying Butchs buyout? You really think he is stupid enough to walk away from milllons by waving it? I'm not buying that crap.

Purdue shouldn't have to pay a penny. If anyone in our Ath Dept. has a brain, they would gladly wave the buyout to get rid of this bum.

As for Butch and walking away from millions, he is looking at a regression 2017 season in the face and one that could probably get really ugly. If he leaves now, he can guarantee 4 to 5 years and millions somewhere else.

Bottom line, it makes zero sense for UT to bring him back or for Butch to come back next season. It is in both parties best interest for him to find another gig.

Reactions: 8 people
Even if this is true, how in the hell are some of yall so pumped? It's one thing to be pumped after firing Dooley, but who in the hell is out there to replace Butch? Better yet, who would want to come here?

Reactions: 4 people
Even if this is true, how in the hell are some of yall so pumped? It's one thing to be pumped after firing Dooley, but who in the hell is out there to replace Butch? Better yet, who would want to come here?

Same problem in 2012 is why we ended up with Butch anyways. Tennessee doesn't attract the coaches that Texas, Bama and OSU do.

What's the chances this guy is both the fake twitter and posts it here for attention and negativity towards his favorite team?

Reactions: 2 people
It's happening , people in the media had this story around noon today and have sat on it. Now with decommits and what I have learned, the champion of life coach is moving on.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I will say this... if he did leave now, it would be bad since we do not have an AD in place.

I'll do it for about 3 million a year. I'll give up a mill or so/year and spend the savings on QB and S&C coaches.

Same problem in 2012 is why we ended up with Butch anyways. Tennessee doesn't attract the coaches that Texas, Bama and OSU do.

It's not like Texas and Alabama always hit homeruns with their hires either... Do the Mikes ring a bell? DuBose, Price and Shula... or Charlie Strong.

...but this is all moot. This a troll thread and mackievol should be banned by Friday (assuming nothing has happened, of course).

giphy.gif

Lmao

The same media who reported a guy running over and stabbing people at OSU as a shooting are sitting on this story. Totally legit. This is an instance of a dude seeing a twitter rumor and running on here saying he heard from a source in the event that it happens then he looks like an insider.

Reactions: 5 people
this guy all year was running away, Butch isn't going to stay here to get fired and that is what would happen. He is getting out to anywhere before it's too late.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Look I think he could leave however your post history doesn't seem like someone who is in the know

CBJ didn't announce today that he is leaving. The players weren't told anything. They know nothing about any coaches leaving. The Bruce Feldman account is fake and you are being trolled.

Reactions: 7 people
CBJ didn't announce today that he is leaving. The players weren't told anything. They know nothing about any coaches leaving. The Bruce Feldman account is fake and you are being trolled.

This is one of the biggest troll jobs I've ever seen on VN. If this isn't ban worthy than nothing is.

He actually announced he was leaving late in the evening on Nov. 26th, 2016.

This reminds me of the poster years ago who claimed he was on a camping trip with Mitch Mustain and said that Mustain told him he was transferring to UT, lol.

VN Store

Back