Butch steps up to steal Saban's thunder!!!!!

Dude, I saw your avi yesterday in a baseball thread and I've seen it several times since then. I had nightmares last night. :unsure:

His AVI is creepier than pics like.....
creepy-watermelon-face-14338-1241756419-2.jpg

and this one....

381368d1343380482-creepy-thread-creepy.jpg

Athens Chamber of Commerce hates us

Yeah, the president of said CofC says he's a passionate Tennessee fan, (I think he's really a closet bama fan and full of crap) and was hoping to gain some attention for the work they've done in the community... My problem is why a coach out of Alabama? Makes no sense to me.. seems they'd invite Coach Jones, what with all the hype and excitement gaining momentum for our upcoming season... well hope the president is happy, he's getting attention alright.. I just pray some idiot doesn't do something stupid.. according to WBIR there have been death threats..

This is TENNESSEE not Alabama!

This is just a reminder - A pep rally for University of Tennessee head football coach Butch Jones is being held in response to a University of Alabama coach Nick Saban event planned in Athens.

Butch is planning his pep rally a couple of days before Saban comes to town, beating him to the punch.

This is Tennessee country Nick, and you better get used to it.

It's being held Friday at the Performing Arts Center of Bradley Central High School.

Tickets are still available for $25 each.

Anyone who can go ought to, I hope Butch can draw a much bigger crowd for his speech than Saban.

222314_t607.JPG

What nut scheduled Darth Saban in Athens over Jones anyway? I understand Saban has won titles, but so has Fulmer...why not someone from the "home team"? GBO! and Go Butch Go!

Can you imagine the reaction out of bama if a coach out of Tennessee was invited to speak at function? You think those poor trees at Auburn suffered... well you know how they are!

GO VOLS..
GO BIG ORANGE ... :rock:

Bama and Texas A&M game should be interesting this year

Aggies better be careful IMO. They have a big head from last yr and rubbed it in sabans face. I have a feeling Bama is gonna go into Kyle field and embarrass the heck out of them. Just keep piling it on and on and on. Bama's 3rd string coming in 4th qtr and keep piling it on. Would be surprised if Johnny M plays the next week. Just a gut feeling on that one.

This should remind the country that the Bama Tennessee is still a hot rivalry even though Bama is on a tremendous high and Tennessee is on an extreme low right now. Both teams hate eachother. That's how it's always been and always will.

Very true. :good!:

Saban is 6-0 against Tenn as the Alabama coach. Until Butch can beat Ala, he don't get it. Saban don't have to get it, he has it

Dead on :good!: I'm not one for sh*t talking, and just get the job done. This has been a concern of mine for a while now. CBJ doesn't need to be poking any coach in the sec especially Saban. Hate saying it but the guy can destroy him. Dooley and him are good friends so I feel he kind of let up some last season so it wasn't an azz beating. CBJ starts to push him this upcoming game may not be very pretty. (see my aggie scenario above).

CBJ has slack and can lose to most top teams, but he needs the games to be close hard fought games. He has the players to at least do that. If they are beatings, and the other teams just add on to make it look worse that wont be good.

Just IMHO that's all...

Can you imagine the reaction out of bama if a coach out of Tennessee was invited to speak at function? :

Opposing coaches speak in places like Birmingham all the time.

If you're trying to raise money, why on earth wouldn't you want to bring in a speaker like Nick Saban?

Everyone should go and wear a UT shirt. That would create some interesting news!

This guy has it figured out. I think it would be great to have 2000 people there dressed in ORANGE and shouting "GO VOLS" every time he starts to speak.

Yeah, the president of said CofC says he's a passionate Tennessee fan, (I think he's really a closet bama fan and full of crap) and was hoping to gain some attention for the work they've done in the community... My problem is why a coach out of Alabama? Makes no sense to me.. seems they'd invite Coach Jones, what with all the hype and excitement gaining momentum for our upcoming season... well hope the president is happy, he's getting attention alright.. I just pray some idiot doesn't do something stupid.. according to WBIR there have been death threats..

This is TENNESSEE not Alabama!

Simple response should be not to spend a dime at any Athens CoC members business. If our local CoC did this, it would be the last day of our membership.

I also agree with you, he is not a UT fan.

My problem is why a coach out of Alabama? Makes no sense to me.. seems they'd invite Coach Jones, what with all the hype and excitement gaining momentum for our upcoming season...

The CoC started pursuing Saban last year. I suppose you could argue that they should have been going after Dooley, but that seems like a good decision in hindsight.

Reactions: 1 person
BUTCH GETS IT !!!!!!!!!!!

Even his crew cut speaks loudly about OUR Coach...
Smoothhhhhhh I tell ya, smoothhhhhhhhh...

GO VOLS..
GO BIG ORANGE .... :rock:

VN Store

Back