Butch Jones discusses his future

tenor.gif

Butch isn't in Knoxville anymore. Who cares.

Oh, Butch will be in Knoxville on October 24th :)

I like the guy. He ran a clean program, had a great bowl record, and ended the Florida streak, so he's not all bad

Reactions: FLVOL_79
Smartt A$$ d&%* yankee should go back to Ohio and blow horns. I just felt sorry for Lyle thinking he tried hard for all but his last year.........…Then he threw in with Little Nickey to screw the Vols.
This is my feeling on it exactly. Go from refusing to say their name to smoking cigars with them

Who cares. It makes sense for him to continue drawing a BIG PAYCHECK from UT while doing nothing than a meager check from a cupcake.

no it does not!! soon his last UT check will be done and then he will have been out of coaching and recruiting for too long to have relationships. This will cost him opportunities in the future. His best bet would be to start coaching again, even if it is some small FBS school.

Reactions: GoBears
I like the guy. He ran a clean program, had a great bowl record, and ended the Florida streak, so he's not all bad
"If blue lights aren't surrounding your program then you aren't winning"
Lee Corso

Also Butch let the inmates run the asylum, JRM successfully crumbled a season by getting Dave Lawson fired and by telling Butch he needed to lighten up on the players. In 2016 workouts were optional, meetings optional, lineman showed up for camp 30 LBS overweight. Go back and compare injuries from 2015 to 2016 and tell me what you think

VN Store

Back