Buc-ee's

Not bad, but I don't see any jerky. Still, not bad for a beginner. :)
I don't like jerky.

There's a bunch of stuff not pictured. I had 3 bags of each kind of beaver nugget and 12 more brisket sandwiches (those are in the freezer now lol). Got some t-shirts, some toboggans, some tumblers and a few other things to give as little Christmas stocking stuffers. It's not my first Buc'ees rodeo. That's the third different one I've been to.

I don't like jerky.

There's a bunch of stuff not pictured. I had 3 bags of each kind of beaver nugget and 12 more brisket sandwiches (those are in the freezer now lol). Got some t-shirts, some toboggans, some tumblers and a few other things to give as little Christmas stocking stuffers. It's not my first Buc'ees rodeo. That's the third different one I've been to.

Nice haul for sure. My first Buc-ees run included two brisket sandwiches, couple of bags of jerky, without a doubt a few bags of Beaver Nuggets and some of their candied nuts. Sure, I've had better at straight up BBQ restaurants, but Buc-ees was pretty darn good. We're headed out of town for the holidays and already have our Buc-ees stop planned. Gonna load up on some more stocking stuffers and just throw out a bunch of treats for everyone to tear into this weekend.

Stopped at one in Georgia, gas was 3cents/cheaper than pilot across the street. My advice, if your pulling a 36' travel trailer go to the pilot. So much traffic it was hard to get to a pump getting out was even more difficult.

Reactions: VolInNorthCack
Bucees has lots of gas pumps, lots of clean bathrooms, and Icee machines and a truckload of Santa Beavers 😂.. It was a little overwhelming.. went to one between Nashville and Lexington and one above Birmingham

Pretty much. And honestly, when you are freezing sandwiches from the gas station, you've lost control of the whole hype thing. it's a BBQ sandwich from the gas station. Eat a fresh one made locally, seriously.

Reactions: VolInNorthCack
Pretty much. And honestly, when you are freezing sandwiches from the gas station, you've lost control of the whole hype thing. it's a BBQ sandwich from the gas station. Eat a fresh one made locally, seriously.
What could go wrong with gas station Sushi?
791384EB-CE7B-410E-B748-9AAAA24B39B5.jpeg

4F7DAF18-C762-48EF-8305-F185D587596D.jpeg

Reactions: malinoisvol

VN Store

Back