Buc-ee's

Little girls love those princesses.
Yup. Went with in laws, who planned whole thing. The posturing for best deals, getting in line for a toy train ride, and 20K steps was a lot.

It was fun, but exhausting. Personally, love coasters. Next time its just Dollywood. Maybe get gas beforehand, such as not at Bucees. 😜

Reactions: Go aeiou
This is my new favorite thread for the offseason.
One of my favorite things about Buc-ee’s is how divisive it is. Fuel for good conversations. A lot of people tell me it’s sensory overload for them. I thrive in it. It is what it is.

lol fried food like it’s a carnival or something

IMG_6331.jpeg
Also yes, yes, I am aware my daughter is wearing a Purdue shirt. So far I only have 2 daughters (out of 5) that love Tennessee more. It was a house divided on Sunday.

Stopped at Bucee in Crossville a few weekends ago. Unfortunately, I either left my wallet on the counter or dropped it switching my bag around. Only, at the time I didn't miss my wallet. Until I got home to Walmart 45 minutes away. Good news is I did leave it there and drove back to get it when I discovered I did not have it. Bad news, is I had to drive there on a hunch without any confirmation it was there or turned.

Apparently you cannot find any local store phone numbers. Any store location you google for a local number only gives you the toll free Texas main number. Which is a recording that says to visit the website, then disconnects. If you go to hte website, you only get store locations. No numbers. Spent over half an hour trying to locate a store phone number, finally giving up and taking my chances on returning to hte store.

Reactions: KptVFL
Stopped at Bucee in Crossville a few weekends ago. Unfortunately, I either left my wallet on the counter or dropped it switching my bag around. Only, at the time I didn't miss my wallet. Until I got home to Walmart 45 minutes away. Good news is I did leave it there and drove back to get it when I discovered I did not have it. Bad news, is I had to drive there on a hunch without any confirmation it was there or turned.

Apparently you cannot find any local store phone numbers. Any store location you google for a local number only gives you the toll free Texas main number. Which is a recording that says to visit the website, then disconnects. If you go to hte website, you only get store locations. No numbers. Spent over half an hour trying to locate a store phone number, finally giving up and taking my chances on returning to hte store.
That's rediculous. I guess if you live a days drive away you can write them a letter.

Reactions: KptVFL
IMO the wall of jerky is what hooks people. I just wish they had some vegan 🌱

God bless your timing, friend. With my wife's TX fam and tomorrow we're gonna waste 1/5 of our day hitting a Bucee's on our way to Gulf Shores on a Saturday. Sending it to all these ****ers. Just beautiful.
I went to that Buc-ee's today, the parking lot was insane. There's cones set up and people directing traffic.

We have been very fortunate at the Crossville location after Vols home football games. Hope that continues this Fall.

VN Store

Back