Bubble Teams

Your statement was correct 9 out of 10 times. No worries. Ole Miss is going to be just sick over this loss for awhile.

I agree. It seems that if you aren't good enough to be better than a bubble team, you probably aren't a good enough team to get yourself OFF the bubble.

I think UK has a good chance regardless of what they do against GA. So many other bubble teams have taken themselves out of the equation, UK could get in by default.

UK is almost a lock at this point.

They can still play themselves out if they get run out of the gym, but I can't see that happening. then again Georgia is coached by a complete bad ass

Frylock300.jpg

I would count VA tech in. Ohio St. had a chance to be a lock and blew it. But, Ohio St. has as good a chance as any other bubble team I guess. :)

Arky should be in, but we should also expect their best shot tomorrow, because I expect them to be looking to guarantee an NCAA berth

Although I expect Kansas to open it up in the second half, the Cornhuskers own a 5 point lead at the break (27-22). Not a good first half offensively for the Jayhawks.

VN Store

Back