Bubble Teams

Kansas State took care of business today.They're probably in good shape. Kudos to Frank Martin. I was completely wrong about that one.

Out unless the Armageddon comes: Syracuse
Well, a lot of people are saying that the winner of tomorrow's game against Villanova gets a tourney invite.

Baylor clinched their invite today.
My guess is that Baylor will end up being America's team in the tournament this year.

Crazy last night in the WCC, as well. The gap for a large group of soft bubble teams just got a whole lot narrower.

Well, a lot of people are saying that the winner of tomorrow's game against Villanova gets a tourney invite.

My guess is that Baylor will end up being America's team in the tournament this year.
Crazy last night in the WCC, as well. The gap for a large group of soft bubble teams just got a whole lot narrower.

This would be sad, but it is quite possible. My opinon of them has been skewed lately.

Dayton still has a chance. I doubt many had them having to beat Xavier in their tourney in order to get in. That would have been tough.

UMASS coughs up a 17 point halftime lead in a loss to Charlotte. That's not real smart this time of year.

Ole Miss will be done if they can't beat this Georgia team. Jeez, it is like they don't WANT to go to the tournament.

What an incredibly unfortunate foul Gaines committed. That could be huge. Up by three, nicked the elbow of an Ole Miss player shooting a three.

VN Store

Back