BTO’s Missouri Postgame Report

I saw Barnes say himself on a show four days ago that Walker was injured and unable to play in a game because of that.

Then when is he hitting the portal? Can’t see a top 75 recruit sit the entire season without an injury and come back the next year
Especially, considering this year doesn't even have to count towards eligibility. I believe when Walker is completely healthy and gets a couple weeks of practice time, hopefully, late January, he will get some kind of run. If not, and he really is in Barnes' doghouse, then I can see him hitting the portal, also

Then when is he hitting the portal? Can’t see a top 75 recruit sit the entire season without an injury and come back the next year
Hard to deny the wisdom that redshirting would entail though. Sharpening the sword ala Ponz may prove incredibly beneficial if he intends to play in the league or coach in the future.

I usually toot my horn in the shower, but u do u, Bru and toot it on VN. So far, u are right. U loved that, didn't u, Bru ?

lol.

Its just easy to see when a player chooses not to play a sport when others are doing so that there is a high likelihood of an issue with their motor. Even when this board doesn’t want to hear it.

hopefully he figures it out. It’s certainly possible.

lol.

Its just easy to see when a player chooses not to play a sport when others are doing so that there is a high likelihood of an issue with their motor. Even when this board doesn’t want to hear it.

hopefully he figures it out. It’s certainly possible.
Logical, but didn't he switch schools or something ?

will enjoy the responses later

after watching Wild Bill (walton) and the Buffaloes last night, and watching ponds, on wed. I feel even better about the season. I wont survive in TideLand if things go in reverse Saturday

Another conspiracy theory in the making. Choose a truth , live with it and leave the kid alone.

VN Store

Back