BTO’s Kentucky SECT edition postgame report

Pearl owns Barnes. Barnes owns CAl. I'll take that trade off

Yeah and Pearl got to raise a trophy this year. You can have your theoretical ranting on who owns who I just know both Cal and Pearl have beat him both for a championship.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Yeah and Pearl got to raise a trophy this year. You can have your theoretical ranting on who owns who I just know both Cal and Pearl have beat him both for a championship.

This is event is just the worst. The result of it are damn near meaningless and it's why I wished we lost on Friday.

We need to play Friday and unfortunately the next two weeks decides how this team is remembered

This is event is just the worst. The result of it are damn near meaningless and it's why I wished we lost on Friday.

We need to play Friday and unfortunately the next two weeks decides how this team is remembered

Just a loser attitude. GTFO with that.

It's really irrelevant. Pearl did a good job here then f'ed up. Cal has never coached here and never will. Barnes has done a good job to date and is still here. It s not changing.

I think there is less weight put on it for sure. Having said that, blowing up and going home early isnt the answer either.

Eh. It's a concern for everybody this time of year. The best teams aren't losing the first weekend due to fatigue.

Well the ACC amd big 12 Care more about winning than tv money and moved their tourneys.

ANdy Kennedy said last night all the coaches want it moved

Well the ACC amd big 12 Care more about winning than tv money and moved their tourneys.

ANdy Kennedy said last night all the coaches want it moved

Throwing a Fri game as you suggested doesnt factor into a game played on Sun or Sat.

I ll stick by my assertion that the best teams dont lose the first weekend. If UT is done next weekend it ll have more to do with basketball you watched today and less about whether they are tired. It sure didnt seem to bother AU 4 games in.

Throwing a Fri game as you suggested doesnt factor into a game played on Sun or Sat.

I ll stick by my assertion that the best teams dont lose the first weekend. If UT is done next weekend it ll have more to do with basketball you watched today and less about whether they are tired. It sure didnt seem to bother AU 4 games in.

Well your opinion certainly isn't what the coaches think.

I'd argue that a tired team is more likely to have bumps and bruises. And if you recall an injury very easily may have cost us a second round loss last year .

The sad part is if you play Sunday you damn sure need to cash it in and we didn't. No we got the risk without the reward

VN Store

Back