Bruce pearl lost

Auburn up by 10 at halftime but loses by 17.
Which is even crazier since Sasser and another of their guards missed quite a few minutes in the second half due to foul trouble and the lead continued to grow for Houston. I didn't see that coming - thought Auburn was going to keep it close and the game come down to the wire

Okay?? Why does this deserve a thread? Bruce went to the final four few years ago. Both coaches are good.
Not sure if you've noticed, but VN (and humanity in general) isn't great about recency bias (especially when there is an emotional attachment to the person/entity/etc. that suffered some event. More points if it's a negative event suffered by an entity/person that is not in favor)

In four different timelines, you can pretty easily imagine what threads would have been made after the games if:
AU/UT both win
AU wins and UT loses
AU/UT both lose
AU loses and UT wins (this timeline)

(For the record, I agree with you. They're both good coaches and I think TN would be fine and have success with either)

Not sure if you've noticed, but VN (and humanity in general) isn't great about recency bias (especially when there is an emotional attachment to the person/entity/etc. that suffered some event. More points if it's a negative event suffered by an entity/person that is not in favor)

In four different timelines, you can pretty easily imagine what threads would have been made after the games if:
AU/UT both win
AU wins and UT loses
AU/UT both lose
AU loses and UT wins (this timeline)

(For the record, I agree with you. They're both good coaches and I think TN would be fine and have success with either)
Reported-we only allow Bruce or Barnes bashing and no measured takes.

Auburn fell apart in the last 10 minutes of the game. It started when their big, number 4, missed 6 of 7 free throws in about a 3-4 minute
period when Auburn had a 2 point lead, and their shooting as a team just completely tanked.

Reactions: BreatheUT

VN Store

Back