Bruce pearl lost

It's really weird how UT fans treat one of the greatest coaches we have EVER had here. The guy absolutely loved this place and took us to heights that most have never experienced.
Then they become hell bent on despising the guy after he's gone due to his own frailty. It's one of the most bizarre and disturbing realities of the human condition. It's just flat odd.

Because he’s dishonest and also took a **** on our program. I find it repugnant how he took his million dollar buyout and let his assistants fend for themselves. Also letting Steven Pearl get more than mop up minutes was disgusting. Other than that, good times.

I also hated that he lurked around Knoxville while Cuonzo was trying to put the pieces back together.

Reactions: Voltopia
Because he’s dishonest and also took a **** on our program. I find it repugnant how he took his million dollar buyout and let his assistants fend for themselves. Also letting Steven Pearl get more than mop up minutes was disgusting. Other than that, good times.

I also hated that he lurked around Knoxville while Cuonzo was trying to put the pieces back together.

Fair points. Good rundown of the Pearl offenses too.

He’d leave another dumpster fire for the next guy.

The administration that left Pearl hanging was the same administration that killed the football, baseball, and basketball programs, all at the same time.
I didn’t see UConn, Syracuse, or UNC administrators hanging their basketball coaches out when the evidence of cheating and scandals were obvious and known.
If a bbq with a recruit during dead period, then saying it didn’t happen, is enough to get a show cause, then Fulmer would have been gone many years ago.
I still like Barnes. I Just don’t hate pearl. He was UT through and through.

The administration that left Pearl hanging was the same administration that killed the football, baseball, and basketball programs, all at the same time.
I didn’t see UConn, Syracuse, or UNC administrators hanging their basketball coaches out when the evidence of cheating and scandals were obvious and known.
If a bbq with a recruit during dead period, then saying it didn’t happen, is enough to get a show cause, then Fulmer would have been gone many years ago.
I still like Barnes. I Just don’t hate pearl. He was UT through and through.

Did the UConn, Syracuse, or UNC coaches lie to their administrators?

Did the UConn, Syracuse, or UNC coaches lie to their administrators?

Everybody knew it. You think the administration didn’t know. They probably didn’t ask, so they didn’t have to fire them. And therules they broke were much worse than inviting a recruit to a bbq. Not paying him, not illegally recru him, and not doing his college class work for him.

Everybody knew it. You think the administration didn’t know. They probably didn’t ask, so they didn’t have to fire them. And therules they broke were much worse than inviting a recruit to a bbq. Not paying him, not illegally recru him, and not doing his college class work for him.

TN was close to getting popped for lack of institutional control. Kiffin had already brought the scrutiny of NCAA enforcement to Knoxville. Pearl is a chronic liar and couldn’t be trusted. He needed to go before he took the university down with him. He found the perfect landing spot. Auburn and Bruce are a perfect match. Sleaziest sports program in the SEC.

Sure am glad Fulmer was above all that !!!!

VN Store

Back