Bru McCoy's take on being a VOL (great recruiting pitch)

Remember when everyone was wringing their hands after losing the Wyoming WR to UTjr? Funny how it can all work out, or maybe Heupel is just that good in elevating his offensive players. I can’t think of a better WR trio in the nation right now. Hope we have Ced back for Baton Rougue
That guy tore his ACL in preseason camp too

You
Dude, I’m with @VolBricks. I’m 56 and can’t remember what I had for breakfast! My VOL allegiance is strong as ever . . . but memory and brain function, not so much. Names and scores are too much detail at this point. I do smell what you’re cookin’ though 🤪
You don't have to explain yourself. That was 100% douche.

Not trying to come off as an ahole or anything but you actually frequent this board and have an account and cannot come up with Sampsons name?
that is not unusual as you age, I was just too lazy to look it up on Google.

Heupel is getting some talent. Wish list: Big bruising running back to mix up the play calls some, handful of 5* db's , and more beefy linemen on both sides of the ball.
The best recruiting tool is 5 star guys pulling in their buddies.
I wanna see a burner of a RB. 5-10 220lbs with elite speed. No getting run down from behind.

yeah you are being that guy! Chill out dude. If he can’t remember his name, then just help him out with it. He obviously knew who he was talking about, but was drawing a blank with the name. It happens to everyone, and it has or will happen to you. So stop being a d***.

LOL. Anyone that starts a sentence with "Not to be an ahole, but." .....is about to be an ahole.

Last edited:
Not trying to come off as an ahole or anything but you actually frequent this board and have an account and cannot come up with Sampsons name?

Just you wait young man! :) Sometimers will eventually get almost all of us. It's real after 50......
I was 36 in 1998. I remember that year.

Reactions: Winchester73
Lol that made me laugh, whenever I say ‘not to be a biotch..’ …. brace yourself

LOL, indeed.

What would it be like if we did this for everything?

"Not that I'm running late, but I won't make that 6 o'clock appointment..."
"Not that I'm tired, but I might have to sleep in your class today..."
"Not that I'm horny, but are you still awake..?"

I don't recall Squirrels name being called Saturday. Did he even get in the game? I really love seeing those wide open wheel routes every game. Squirrel could 've housed one I think.

Reactions: ptcarter
Dude, I’m with @VolBricks. I’m 56 and can’t remember what I had for breakfast! My VOL allegiance is strong as ever . . . but memory and brain function, not so much. Names and scores are too much detail at this point. I do smell what you’re cookin’ though 🤪
😂😂😂 Was thinking the same thing! Advice - Don't grow old!

😂😂😂 Was thinking the same thing! Advice - Don't grow old!

And then I double post. To be fair, the server seemed to glitch.

VN Store

Back