Brooklynn Miles commits!

View attachment 289944

Lady Vols are about to go "old west" on our competition

Fans of C.J. Box's Joe Pickett series will recognize the phrase "Things are about to get western."

Brooklynn has won me over and will prove that any reservations I had were unfounded. In fact, she's going to make me look downright silly! Always good when being wrong can make you happy, happy, happy.

Brooklynn's strengths will diversify our talents and strengthen our ability to adapt to opponents. That adds us another dimension to both offense and defense.

Really classy announcement. Confident yet humble; focused on right priorities; team-oriented and sharing credit with others.

The marks of a true leader.

Kentucky fans are a little hurt over Miss Miles commitment to Tenn😁😂

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-07-02 at 1.58.26 PM.png
    Screenshot 2020-07-02 at 1.58.26 PM.png
    135.7 KB · Views: 165
  • Screenshot 2020-07-02 at 1.58.35 PM.png
    Screenshot 2020-07-02 at 1.58.35 PM.png
    133.4 KB · Views: 161
Reactions: stlvolsfan

I can not believe that KY fans opened their dirty mouth to say why she picked a team less than KY.... Remember, KY is always a transfer war zone... and when did KY started winning TN seriously.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
I can not believe that KY fans opened their dirty mouth to say why she picked a team less than KY.... Remember, KY is always a transfer war zone... and when did KY started winning TN seriously.
lol one fan said shes not gonna stay at TENN for 4 years I have never met a saltier fan base😂😂 they have 3 players from Tenn on their roster but we take one and there salty😂😂

we gotta stop losing to Kentucky now they are starting to think there better than Tennessee and they have ZERO championships😴

Last edited:
I heard one fan said to Miles, bye and don't let the door hit u...I've never ever heard TN fans insult any recruit. It's just childish.

So, she upsets 4,767 fans per game and makes 8,645 Happy,,,a fair exchange!

Seriously, this is not her problem,,it is the shallow person's own shortcoming, who stated such a thing

I heard one fan said to Miles, bye and don't let the door hit u...I've never ever heard TN fans insult any recruit. It's just childish.
lol I left everyone of those people a reply BK needs to know TENN rides for their own!!!

the reason wildcats arent happy about this one is because BK is likely going to win Miss Kentucky Basketball 2021 and Mitchell hasnt had alot of success of luring those players in....

Last edited:
Reactions: VA_VOLFAN
The craziest one is “their coach is on the hot seat”. How the hell is Kellie on the hot seat with 1 incomplete season under her belt? Smh. That poster is either purposely lying or really has no idea what he/she is talking about

The craziest one is “their coach is on the hot seat”. How the hell is Kellie on the hot seat with 1 incomplete season under her belt? Smh. That poster is either purposely lying or really has no idea what he/she is talking about
I had to re-read that comment and I came to conclusion that they think Holly is still our coach so clearly they've been living under a rock for the past year😂😂

VN Store

Back