Brooklynn Miles commits!

Do you know any other players that have Tennessee in their final list? Hollingshead has been quiet, but I think she might me a MSST lean (no inside knowledge, just my gut feeling).

I thought Hollingshead was a possibility but don't know her interest level in us. I think four is the ideal class size but with the emergence of the portal, who knows.

Can anyone give me a little insight to who this girl is and what she brings to the court? Thanks

Brooklynn Miles 5’6” Point Guard Kentucky.
Also a track and soccer athlete. In running for Miss Kentucky basketball award ! Fast and quick.... average 20 points/game plus 4 plus assists and steals and rebounds...(stats are from memory...not accurate )!

Pretty good get and we need a point guard . JMO

Can anyone give me a little insight to who this girl is and what she brings to the court? Thanks

ESPN Player Evaluations

Raatz-Fence-OSheas Classic-January 2020: Athletic lead-guard with unselfish persona motors in transition game; a speed merchant, tough to contain in the open court, breaks down the defense, finishes plays to the rim, passes in traffic; a defensive menace; one of the fastest prospects in the class of 2021. (Olson)

USJN-July 2019: Jet-quick floor-leader with explosive attack in uptempo game; physical off the dribble, pushes tempo under control and distributes; 1-on-1 creator collapses the defense, gets to the rim with consistency; 3-point opportunist; a stock-riser in the class of 2021.

Nike Nationals-July 2019: Explosively athletic lead-guard handles, advances the ball in uptempo game; quick off the dribble, breaks down the defense and dishes in traffic; aggressive defender, active in passing lanes, disruptive; among the most improved prospects in the class of 2021. (Olson)

Kentucky Premier Day-March 2019: Athletic lead-guard with track star speed handles and distributes under control in uptempo game; unselfish, drives and dishes to teammates; mid-range game creator with attack mode game in uptempo. (Olson)

brooklynn-miles

Why she’s on the team: Averaged 21.5 points, 4.9 assists, 4.1 steals and 3.8 rebounds for a Franklin County squad that finished 27-8 after losing to Anderson County in the first round of the Sweet 16. Three-sport athlete also has played soccer at Franklin County and was a member of the school’s Class 2A champion 400-meter relay team in track and field last spring. She has 1,914 career points and will enter her senior season as a top contender for Kentucky’s Miss Basketball award.

Quotable: “Brooklynn has an unbelievable motor that elevates her game,” Flyers coach Joey Thacker said. “She is a fierce competitor and keeps pressure on opponents on both ends with her unrelenting speed and intensity. She makes it very hard on other teams to keep her out of the lane, and her shooting has developed enough to become a dual-threat point guard. Her court vision in transition is second to none.”
Kentucky All-State girls basketball team: Meet the top 10 players

VN Store

Back