British Open 2018

The guy in the house at 5 winning is going to be so anti climatic/depressing

I always hate when majors end like that. I know he still earned it but always seems like they should make him come out and hit a putt or something just for show.

I always hate when majors end like that. I know he still earned it but always seems like they should make him come out and hit a putt or something just for show.

He played a different course. That’s my issue with it.

There is no one in sports history period that was more dominant than tiger woods.

Peak Tiger was better than Peak Jack. I think the numbers support that.

I believe Career Jack has a slight edge over current Career Tiger. Certainly Majors Jack has the edge over Majors Tiger.

Just saying there is no debate does not make it true, T.

I believe Career Jack has a slight edge over current Career Tiger. Certainly Majors Jack has the edge over Majors Tiger.

Sorry for measuring peaks for greatest. 14 majors in 11 years in insane. For comparison jack won 18 in 24.

I just think whenever you get to the longevity debate it’s very skewered....

Dead on.

Sorry for measuring peaks for greatest. 14 majors in 11 years in insane. For comparison jack won 18 in 24.

And if you think take out Jack's last 4, he similarly won 14 in 12 or 13 years.... and then he won 4 more.

And if you think take out Jack's last 4, he similarly won 14 in 12 or 13 years.... and then he won 4 more.

2 years is 8 more chances

Golfers are significantly better today than in Jacks 40s because of tiger. He’s a victim of his own success and he isn’t done.

VN Store

Back