Brian Williams THE WORST UT basketball player ever??

He can knock someone into row 3 and when they call a foul, he holds out his hands as if "who me". I do not think he has ever fouled in his career.

That he is on the floor for 30+ minutes and getting up and down without fouling every four minutes is truly a miracle. If you saw him in HS like I did you would appreciate it. If he improves next year at same rate as this year he could actually go pro somewhere.

I guess most of the people on this thread didn't see Williams tip in the winning basket on Friday. I agree that this thread should never been started.:whistling::whistling:

I guarantee that none of the folks posting in January saw it.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I honestly think that the Jan. 1st incident may have been the best thing that's ever happened to Brian Williams, both in life, and the way he plays basketball. He's quickly becoming one of my favorites...if only he could work on not being Butterhands.

Please tell me I am not the only person who finds themselves praying to every God possible when I see that big, waste of a scholarship head toward the scorer's table to check into the game...

Could he possibly be the worst UT basketball player in history?

Lets name the worst UT B-ball players ever...

1. Brian Williams
2. ???

You're kidding I hope, right? Brian is a huge presence inside. He helped win the game for us with that tip-in against OSU. Wasted scholarship? What games have you been watching?

some of you fans shouldnt get to enjoy the ride these kids are taking us.... just pathetic what bandwagon fans most of you are

How many more of the "I told you so" threads are there going to be? I know that many fans became frustrated with this team (including this one), and some of those people probably expressed that frustration a little too strongly on a message board. We are all behind the team now and happy that everyone is playing well. Let's just unite behind this team and cheer them on to Indy.

Wild pre-game prediction - B Williams elevates his game today to the best ever for him becoming a monster rebounder and is a key part of our great victory over MSU.

VN Store

Back