Brian Williams THE WORST UT basketball player ever??

Please tell me I am not the only person who finds themselves praying to every God possible when I see that big, waste of a scholarship head toward the scorer's table to check into the game...

Could he possibly be the worst UT basketball player in history?

Lets name the worst UT B-ball players ever...

1. Brian Williams
2. ???

The first useless post of the new year.

Stupid thread. This is akin to trying to list the worst Vols fans in history...& that could begin right here on this site. Sad how the scavengers come out at times like this. Hope the legal system does its duty here & in all future cases (sigh). Punish the guilty.

Wrong...i went to to the Tennessee-North Carolina A&T game not to long ago when i was visiting my parents down in seymour for Christmas. Brian Williams is awful dude.. simply terrible, terrible. go watch a UT game and tell me i'm wrong. i double dog dare ya.He just takes up space. Worst player on the court by far...awful

Your wrong. Granted some games he plays better than others. If you only have watched him one game while visiting your parents it may not be enough to render a fair opinion. I triple dog dare ya to stick your tongue to a flag pole in Seymour.

Stunning to me that we're 50+ posts into this and J.P. Prince hasn't been mentioned once.

Your wrong. Granted some games he plays better than others. If you only have watched him one game while visiting your parents it may not be enough to render a fair opinion. I triple dog dare ya to stick your tongue to a flag pole in Seymour.

Easy there, Grammar Police.

Yeah i'm a UK fan (sarcasm) my dad took me to neyland back in 83 when i was 5 and i've been brainwashed ever since. Graduated from UT in 97 (you remember Peyton right...he's the real easy going tall shy dude when you talk to him....he went to UT too, good guy) but your right i'm a UK fan......you simple minded douche. Keep supporting the basketball team when they ride around "Dangerous" Knoxville with guns under thier seats. LOL. Make all the excuses you want for them. I guess they are looking to go down wild west style in a gun battle like Scarface living in dangerous "KnoxVegas" I'll put it in quotes "Support" them all you want. lol. These Morons are going to jail and rightfully so.....you need a gun under your seat in knoxville?.....it's a rough city dude...rough city. I'm all Vol since the day i learned to walk but i don't "Support" the BS. Unbelievable......

Did you graduate from UT when you were 19 or 20 years old? If so, that's pretty good.

Wrong...i went to to the Tennessee-North Carolina A&T game not to long ago when i was visiting my parents down in seymour for Christmas. Brian Williams is awful dude.. simply terrible, terrible. go watch a UT game and tell me i'm wrong. i double dog dare ya.He just takes up space. Worst player on the court by far...awful
I guess you missed the 20 or so 3s that Swiperboy threw up off the back board. That's one that's worse right there
Posted via VolNation Mobile

You would take Williams who played 22 min, scored 2 and turned the ball over 4 times over Prince who played 18, scored 12 and had 1 TO? Got it..
In fairness, I would take Williams in that proposed deal for the simple fact that it meant I wouldn't have to take Prince.

john snodgrass is the worst ballplayer at ut couting all the sports ,i dont think he played 45 minuets the entire time with the vols ,but im going back 25 years when a 7 foot 165 pound whith boy from south west of knoxville was our only option after big guys like dan federmon and kevin nash,after reggie johnson and dale ellis left we had small guys listed bigger than they where tony white was listed at 6,1 and fred jenkins at 6,5.whith was a great player but i was a grade schooler and no better than 5,10 and i was an inch or so taller than tony white and my neighbor who took me to my own baseball games and used a catchers mitt to give me a target to throw at besides in games ,he graduated in 78 from high school and a couple years in collage was 6,1 and half and he was the same exact height as fred jenkins because we stopped them in stoakly before they played georgia and talked 15 minuts or so.but i do cringe when i see brian williams and a few others go to the scorers table but i do the same when jp is shooting the ball outside or freethrows ,he looks tremendous on ally opps,if he could get 9 or 10 clean attempts to dunk a game he would be great and i finnally know what happened to tyler he turned into a stoner ,which i can say i was but not during my school years i was a diehard ball player ,in the summers between 82 and 87 i played basketball 12 hours a day or when i wasnt playing other sports ,i woke up at 6;00am went to this outside paved court and played from 6;30 till 4;45 rested for 5 or 10 minuets 4 or 5 times a day,that is what it takes to be the best you can. i didnt get high or drink but 2times before i joined the army then i became a stoner for well over a deckade i have been clean of weed for almost 4 years ,i get aggrevated a little more now and dont sleep as well but my mind is so much sharper that my shooting hobby i have now ,is better than when i was in the milatary from 87 to 95,i can take my mini 14 and kill a dear from 500 yards and im better with my 30.06 and my british 303 and have gotten good with my kalasnikof and bar and hany with all my pistols but i like my glock 36 45 cal best but the best shooting pistol i had was stolen by tim shaddy dont know last name but any of you in knoxville where he lives bought a chehoslovakian 7.65 and stamped sold in knoxville tennessee and its about 14 or 15 years old check before you buy cause it is hot i reported it told the cops where it probally was dont buy it unless you want to return it or get cought like tyler and williams and goins and tatum,i do have to say everyone on this site and elsewhere says utr has a problem with pot atleast it is natural and i did quit but be glad there not on ice or the bathtub or cokebottle meth that stuff will kill them and all of you all

In fairness, I would take Williams in that proposed deal for the simple fact that it meant I wouldn't have to take Prince.

The rebounding couldn't hurt, either. Williams can definitely grab some boards. I think he has potential to be a scoring threat inside, as well. There I go, making a case for Bryan, but I just get tired of everyone always bashing JP when he does contribute better than most on the team.

jp is THUG! no heart, no passion, no want to play hard. not saying willaims is a all or nothing all american. but jp had alot of hype coming here and has gone down hill since day one. if he had just an ounce of heart his cousin tayshaun had he could be an all american. Watching jp play basketball make me sick.

The rebounding couldn't hurt, either. Williams can definitely grab some boards. I think he has potential to be a scoring threat inside, as well. There I go, making a case for Bryan, but I just get tired of everyone always bashing JP when he does contribute better than most on the team.
J.P. Prince is for me what Dave Clawson is for vol_in_il. No matter what happens, I'm going to maintain an irrational dislike of him.

No, not the worst by far. The worst part about Brian Williams is that every now and then he shows flashes of what he could be, and then goes back to playing like a drunken tyrannosaurus rex

There have been a ton worse.

But is he one of the worst who gets regular playing time and was hyped up as some project that Pearl was going to turn into a great player? Yeah I'll go with that.

I think i'm going to take a break from the basketball forum for a little while. All the morons coming out of the shadows, that have no clue what they are talking about, is surely doing some damage to my IQ.

john snodgrass is the worst ballplayer at ut couting all the sports ,i dont think he played 45 minuets the entire time with the vols ,but im going back 25 years when a 7 foot 165 pound whith boy from south west of knoxville was our only option after big guys like dan federmon and kevin nash,after reggie johnson and dale ellis left we had small guys listed bigger than they where tony white was listed at 6,1 and fred jenkins at 6,5.whith was a great player but i was a grade schooler and no better than 5,10 and i was an inch or so taller than tony white and my neighbor who took me to my own baseball games and used a catchers mitt to give me a target to throw at besides in games ,he graduated in 78 from high school and a couple years in collage was 6,1 and half and he was the same exact height as fred jenkins because we stopped them in stoakly before they played georgia and talked 15 minuts or so.but i do cringe when i see brian williams and a few others go to the scorers table but i do the same when jp is shooting the ball outside or freethrows ,he looks tremendous on ally opps,if he could get 9 or 10 clean attempts to dunk a game he would be great and i finnally know what happened to tyler he turned into a stoner ,which i can say i was but not during my school years i was a diehard ball player ,in the summers between 82 and 87 i played basketball 12 hours a day or when i wasnt playing other sports ,i woke up at 6;00am went to this outside paved court and played from 6;30 till 4;45 rested for 5 or 10 minuets 4 or 5 times a day,that is what it takes to be the best you can. i didnt get high or drink but 2times before i joined the army then i became a stoner for well over a deckade i have been clean of weed for almost 4 years ,i get aggrevated a little more now and dont sleep as well but my mind is so much sharper that my shooting hobby i have now ,is better than when i was in the milatary from 87 to 95,i can take my mini 14 and kill a dear from 500 yards and im better with my 30.06 and my british 303 and have gotten good with my kalasnikof and bar and hany with all my pistols but i like my glock 36 45 cal best but the best shooting pistol i had was stolen by tim shaddy dont know last name but any of you in knoxville where he lives bought a chehoslovakian 7.65 and stamped sold in knoxville tennessee and its about 14 or 15 years old check before you buy cause it is hot i reported it told the cops where it probally was dont buy it unless you want to return it or get cought like tyler and williams and goins and tatum,i do have to say everyone on this site and elsewhere says utr has a problem with pot atleast it is natural and i did quit but be glad there not on ice or the bathtub or cokebottle meth that stuff will kill them and all of you all

Yep, this just did it for me. See ya guys. :salute:

I think i'm going to take a break from the basketball forum for a little while. All the morons coming out of the shadows, that have no clue what they are talking about, is surely doing some damage to my IQ.

Why do people feel the need to announce they are leaving? Do you think anyone actually cares?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back