Brett McMurphy source: College Football Season is Done

Yep! Try one of these 2. Eharmony or marriage counseling
If you do the eharmony, likely sooner or later you'll need the marriage counseling.
Met my husband on Cupid.com in 2004. Ours is a marriage of convenience. I had access to season tickets, and he had the money to buy them.

Our wedding anniversary is September 3rd. We celebrate each other, and the start of football season. 😭😭😭

There's practically zero chance any would die. More people their age die from the flu. All data points to this. Currently ages 15-24 have a .0045 death rate. It's likely less than that even if you look at the fact that there have been far more cases than we have recorded. The vast vast vast majority are asymptomatic or have a cold. Everyone I know who has had it experienced it as a cold at worst. And half of them were in their 50's fat and unhealthy. Treatments also continue to get better and if they played theyd learn if they have it sooner since they'll be tested so frequently. Playing is safer.

They would be less likely to get the virus playing a season, because they will be monitored and tested extensively on top of being insentivized to not hang out with people outside of the team.

What would they be doing if they weren't on the team? Self isolating? No chance. And if you follow any young people or athletes on social media, you will have seen that many had been hanging with their friends and families for a while. That's why so many players tested positive when they reported to camp. Haven't heard of any players testing positive after returning to their team. Because like I said, they are incentivized to isolate from outside the team.

I would not under any circumstances want Trey Smith to be playing. I still think some would get seriously ill, and some would have lingering consequences.

Even if you are right about all of this, if someone who was with the players actually caught COVID-19 from one of them and died, it would be a large settlement waiting to happen. If you can show that all these other conferences and teams did not play, due to the risks, then how is a judge or jury to say it wasn't negligence? I sure wouldn't want to be a defendant in that trial.

I also wouldn't want to lose in the court of public opinion. Imagine if a popular coach were to die. It would be very hard for the conference to live that down, if all the other conferences were shut down.

I would not under any circumstances want Trey Smith to be playing. I still think some would get seriously ill, and some would have lingering consequences.

Even if you are right about all of this, if someone who was with the players actually caught COVID-19 from one of them and died, it would be a large settlement waiting to happen. If you can show that all these other conferences and teams did not play, due to the risks, then how is a judge or jury to say it wasn't negligence? I sure wouldn't want to be a defendant in that trial.

I also wouldn't want to lose in the court of public opinion. Imagine if a popular coach were to die. It would be very hard for the conference to live that down, if all the other conferences were shut down.
I feel the same about Trey.

At worst it'll be postponed until Spring. They'll avoid canceling it at all coast.

It's amazing how many people live in fear over this. Hell, let's just shut the country down until November when this hype goes away.

Reactions: VolDave53
It's amazing how many people live in fear over this. Hell, let's just shut the country down until November when this hype goes away.
Well, Trump did tell us it was an invisible enemy we were at war with.

He recently said it would get worse before it got better and said mask wearing was Patriotic.

So, if it's all about the election then he's kinda like a boxer throwing the fight

Last edited:
Reactions: 08Vol
Believe whatever it is you want to.

Making up numbers, Florida already failed that course. I’m sure others are doing it too.

This is how all conspiracy theories work.

Dudley: Also, where are they getting this money??
Me: Idk, where?
Dudley: Somewhere.
Me: Well yeah, but what were you suggesting?
Dudley: Believe whatever you want.

OK lol. Seems like all you have to say is a vague "something is fishy"

VN Store

Back