Brent Hubbs can not be trusted

brent doesn't nuke anti-haslam threads to my knowledge.

he isn't saying much at all after the events this past week. can't blame him.

Reactions: 1 person
Then he shouldn't refuse to report the truth and actively muffling people that are. These people aren't crazy people, they are respected posters that have been on his site for 10yrs. Many of then have proven to be credible

Has it ever occurred to you that he may know the truth and that others who think they know the truth may not know the truth? Or maybe no one really knows the truth!

Some are too quick to believe anything they read on the internet.

Reactions: Myrtleturtle
Has it ever occurred to you that he may know the truth and that others who think they know the truth may not know the truth? Or maybe no one really knows the truth!

Some are too quick to believe anything they read on the internet.

I know the truth friend. Look what has transpired. If he knew the truth then why has not said one thing when he has had a front row seat to this mess? He hasn't made a peep.

Reactions: 1 person
I've noticed that a lot of the folks in the media have gone really silent ever since yesterday.

Convenient isn't it? Wonder what happened?

The chain of command has changed on The Hill.. These guys make money by having access, maybe some are upset now because they got in line to suck on the power teet while they disregarded the rotting corpse.

Who had more access than anyone?

Reactions: 2 people
I haven't gone anywhere. Reading comprehension. But continue your agenda

I don't have an agenda. I just can understand why he may not be talking and why he may be careful with what he allows there.

These are very successful and powerful folks. You absolutely don't call them out for something unless you have proof that will stand up in court.

I'm still on his site at least until my membership runs out in a month. This is not based on one situation or action. Hubbs has exiled multiple credible posters, some that have been there for almost 10yrs. He has refused to answer questions directly, often completely evading basic questions. His information has been obviously biased when has provided any. He is losing members by the day because everyone there says the truth now. People have literally been calling him out on a daily basis. This entire mess has exposed many people, not just Brent Hubbsx but many people in Knoxville . I posted this just to remind people that right now there is a monumental shift and people like Brent Hubbs, and many of the old guard, should not be automatically trusted.

Buddy, I don't trust anybody with anything. But when I sit down and read Brent Hubbs answer questions and he speaks negatively about Haslam, I just don't appreciate you telling me I didn't read it.
Doesn't mean I trust him or anyone else. But just because you didn't see it, doesn't give you the right to tell me I didn't.

Convenient isn't it? Wonder what happened?

The chain of command has changed on The Hill.. These guys make money by having access, maybe some are upset now because they got in line to suck on the power teet while they disregarded the rotting corpse.

Who had more access than anyone?

Doug Mathews will know a ton. He and Fulmer are still real close and had a show together.

Buddy, I don't trust anybody with anything. But when I sit down and read Brent Hubbs answer questions and he speaks negatively about Haslam, I just don't appreciate you telling me I didn't read it.
Doesn't mean I trust him or anyone else. But just because you didn't see it, doesn't give you the right to tell me I didn't.

Link it

Brent is supposed to be one of the most respected guys in Knoxville. Don't be fooled. He is a pawn in the Haslam game. Over the last couple of days he has been banning people from his site that question Haslam and have information that is credible.

I assume and hope this site isn't biased, this is why I bring it here. This past week has been very eye opening for us Vol fans. The power struggle that has been going on behind the scenes for 10yrs was on full display for us all this week. The war is not over people, be very wary of who you put your faith in.

Brent Hubbs can't be trusted. Ask yourself why a man who has had more access to TN than anyone in Knoxville has never made one peep about the issues going on behind the scenes. Ask yourself why Jimmy Hyams claimed Reid Sigmon, Curries appointed no.2 man, was rumored to be the new AD before Fulmer was named.

Haslam's influence runs very deep in this community. They have held power for a very long time. Question everything. Why is Hubbs kicking numerous people off his site that have credible information against the Haslams. How did Hyams have information about Sigmon and Brohm that that was credible but then suddenly not accurate (I understand the Hysms jokes but let's be real now). There are people in this community that have been the mouthpiece of the powers that be for a long time. The people these guys get their information from are upset, change has happened. Consider the things that haven't added up. Consider how There people garner respect in their profession and clicks on their website. They stand to lose credibility and money with a power change, they lose money. There is still a snake in the grass, be careful.

Idiotic. If you knew Brent just a tiny bit, you would know this is pure bs.

Last edited:
Brent is supposed to be one of the most respected guys in Knoxville. Don't be fooled. He is a pawn in the Haslam game. Over the last couple of days he has been banning people from his site that question Haslam and have information that is credible.

I assume and hope this site isn't biased, this is why I bring it here. This past week has been very eye opening for us Vol fans. The power struggle that has been going on behind the scenes for 10yrs was on full display for us all this week. The war is not over people, be very wary of who you put your faith in.

Brent Hubbs can't be trusted. Ask yourself why a man who has had more access to TN than anyone in Knoxville has never made one peep about the issues going on behind the scenes. Ask yourself why Jimmy Hyams claimed Reid Sigmon, Curries appointed no.2 man, was rumored to be the new AD before Fulmer was named.

Haslam's influence runs very deep in this community. They have held power for a very long time. Question everything. Why is Hubbs kicking numerous people off his site that have credible information against the Haslams. How did Hyams have information about Sigmon and Brohm that that was credible but then suddenly not accurate (I understand the Hysms jokes but let's be real now). There are people in this community that have been the mouthpiece of the powers that be for a long time. The people these guys get their information from are upset, change has happened. Consider the things that haven't added up. Consider how There people garner respect in their profession and clicks on their website. They stand to lose credibility and money with a power change, they lose money. There is still a snake in the grass, be careful.

I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say Hubbs booted you from VQ. Am I right?

Reactions: 3 people

Can save us both some time. Someone brought the entire conversation to the recruiting forum.
Now you can go over there and ask who brought it so it'll be real quick to pull up or you can go over there, tell them they didn't see it and make demands of them like you just did me, and see which one gets it for you quicker.

He has banned multiple, long-time credible posters from his site in the last couple of days. Why has Brent, who had had a front row seat to all of this not once mentioned anything? Now he is doing this?

Maybe Hubbs is not the one who did it.

I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say Hubbs booted you from VQ. Am I right?

nope, still there. 70% post to like ratio or something around teret. Regardless of how I am portrayed in this thread I am reasonable. Just tired of the BS.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back