Brent Hubbs can not be trusted

GRN1926

Brent is supposed to be one of the most respected guys in Knoxville. Don't be fooled. He is a pawn in the Haslam game. Over the last couple of days he has been banning people from his site that question Haslam and have information that is credible.

I assume and hope this site isn't biased, this is why I bring it here. This past week has been very eye opening for us Vol fans. The power struggle that has been going on behind the scenes for 10yrs was on full display for us all this week. The war is not over people, be very wary of who you put your faith in.

Brent Hubbs can't be trusted. Ask yourself why a man who has had more access to TN than anyone in Knoxville has never made one peep about the issues going on behind the scenes. Ask yourself why Jimmy Hyams claimed Reid Sigmon, Curries appointed no.2 man, was rumored to be the new AD before Fulmer was named.

Haslam's influence runs very deep in this community. They have held power for a very long time. Question everything. Why is Hubbs kicking numerous people off his site that have credible information against the Haslams. How did Hyams have information about Sigmon and Brohm that that was credible but then suddenly not accurate (I understand the Hysms jokes but let's be real now). There are people in this community that have been the mouthpiece of the powers that be for a long time. The people these guys get their information from are upset, change has happened. Consider the things that haven't added up. Consider how There people garner respect in their profession and clicks on their website. They stand to lose credibility and money with a power change, they lose money. There is still a snake in the grass, be careful.

Last edited:
Reactions: 57 people
Brent is supposed to be one of the most respected guys in Knoxville. Don't be fooled. He is a pawn in the Haslam game. Over the last couple of days he has been banning people from his site that question Haslam and have information that is credible.

I assume and hope this site isn't biased, this is why I bring it here. This past week has been very eye opening for us Vol fans. The power struggle that has been going on behind the scenes for 10yrs was on full display for us all this week. The war is not over people, be very wary of who you put your faith in.

Brent Hubbs can't be trusted. Ask yourself why a man who has had more access to TN than anyone in Knoxville has never made one peep about the issues going on behind the scenes. Ask yourself why Jimmy Hyams claimed Reid Sigmon, Curries appointed no.2 man, was rumored to be the new AD before Fulmer was named.

Haslam's influence runs very deep in this community. They have held power for a very long time. Question everything. Why is Hubbs kicking numerous people off his site that have credible information against the Haslams. How did Hyams have information about Sigmon and Brohm that that was credible but then suddenly not accurate (I understand the Hysms jokes but let's be real now). There are people in this community that have been the mouthpiece of the powers that be for a long time. The people these guys get their information from are upset, change has happened. Consider the things that haven't added up. Consider how There people garner respect in their profession and clicks on their website. They stand to lose credibility and money with a power change, they lose money. There is still a snake in the grass, be careful.
I'm surprised Hubbs hasn't ever drowned when it rained. He's in love with himself. He's a joke and I hope he reads this. Total sheep.

Reactions: 14 people

sounds bout right

Reactions: 4 people

Maybe Hubbs doesn't want to get sued for letting folks speculate on his site.

I have a feeling that some of the media may be being very careful. Lots of damaging RUMORS out there right now. Folks take things as being true. UT is already on thin ice for what happened Sunday.

Reactions: 1 person
My guess is they have rules over there too. Like #14 here, which causes rumors to go bye bye sometimes. Pretty sure Hubbs loses money when someone gets banned, considering its a paid site. Doubt he's sitting there with his ban hammer just waiting for critical Haslam posts.

I have a feeling that some of the media may be being very careful. Lots of damaging RUMORS out there right now. Folks take things as being true. UT is already on thin ice for what happened Sunday.

He has banned multiple, long-time credible posters from his site in the last couple of days. Why has Brent, who had had a front row seat to all of this not once mentioned anything? Now he is doing this?

My guess is they have rules over there too. Like #14 here, which causes rumors to go bye bye sometimes. Pretty sure Hubbs loses money when someone gets banned, considering its a paid site. Doubt he's sitting there with his ban hammer just waiting for critical Haslam posts.

One would think. If you had been on his site and seen his actions over the past week you would see.

He has been MIA during an unprecedented time. Not odd?

He has banned multiple, long-time credible posters from his site in the last couple of days. Why has Brent, who had had a front row seat to all of this not once mentioned anything? Now he is doing this?

Why should he? There is also the chance that most of this stuff that is being spread is just not true.

One would think. If you had been on his site and seen his actions over the past week you would see.

He has been MIA during an unprecedented time. Not odd?

Very smart if you ask me. There are some in the media that would have been smart to keep their mouth shut the last week.

No he wasn't

Love that without me saying it was on VQ or on the radio or in a television interview, you come back and say "no he wasn't". Lol.

I have a funny feeling someone started an accusation filled thread over there also and it got deleted.

Love that without me saying it was on VQ or on the radio or in a television interview, you come back and say "no he wasn't". Lol.

I have a funny feeling someone started an accusation filled thread over there also and it got deleted.

I'm still on his site at least until my membership runs out in a month. This is not based on one situation or action. Hubbs has exiled multiple credible posters, some that have been there for almost 10yrs. He has refused to answer questions directly, often completely evading basic questions. His information has been obviously biased when has provided any. He is losing members by the day because everyone there says the truth now. People have literally been calling him out on a daily basis. This entire mess has exposed many people, not just Brent Hubbsx but many people in Knoxville . I posted this just to remind people that right now there is a monumental shift and people like Brent Hubbs, and many of the old guard, should not be automatically trusted.

I'm still on his site at least until my membership runs out in a month. This is not based on one situation or action. Hubbs has exiled multiple credible posters, some that have been there for almost 10yrs. He has refused to answer questions directly, often completely evading basic questions. His information has been obviously biased when has provided any. He is losing members by the day because everyone there says the truth now. People have literally been calling him out on a daily basis. This entire mess has exposed many people, not just Brent Hubbsx but many people in Knoxville . I posted this just to remind people that right now there is a monumental shift and people like Brent Hubbs, and many of the old guard, should not be automatically trusted.

Given this I can see why he is banning folks - weeding out the crazy ones.

Brent Hubbs is a great man. He's physically stronger than you, too...Long story short, don't efff with Brent.

Then he shouldn't refuse to report the truth and actively muffling people that are. These people aren't crazy people, they are respected posters that have been on his site for 10yrs. Many of then have proven to be credible

VN Store

Back