Breaking news Gruden new Raiders Coach

:loco::loco::loco: BabyVol reporting this is all part of the overall plan- Gruden needs to cut his teeth and get some more experience before coming Home & Leading us to the promised Land in a few years- Pruitt will stabilize the Program & then the Fun will begin- The Gruden Name should be Banned from VolNation until he is Officially Introduced as the Tennessee Coach

Reactions: 2 people
A 10 year contract and $100 million for a guy who hasn't coached in 9 years and has a .540 career winning % with 5 career playoff victories? Okay.

According to Rumor Central, and you know rumors and Grumers are never wrong, Coach Jon Gruden is working out a deal with Tennessee AD Phil Fulmer and HC Jeremy Pruitt to use The University of Tennessee football team as the Player Development Program for the Oakland Raiders. Sources associated with the negotiation process have just informed Rumor Central that the deal is nearly complete with just a few nuts, bolts, and whistles yet to be finalized. Sooooo, with this breaking news, the Grudenites may get their wish and have Jon Gruden as a viable part of the UT football program, just not as their head coach. We will spew more Grumors for you as they develop... right here at Rumor Central... just stay tuned...

Last edited:
I will root against them every game.

Well, I haven't had a reason to follow an NFL team since Peyton retired ... or the NFL for that matter in a while.

Guess I'll follow the Raiders ... their new biggest fan.
Why not?
:eek:lol:
:rock:
:)
:thud:
:hi:
:loco:

Oh yeah, for old times sake:
attachment.php

Go Vols.
Go Raiders.
Go Gruden.

Soooooooon.

I don’t think he’s better suited for the NFL.

He’d have more luck in college but whatever.

Best of luck to him.

Gruden will get a 10 year contract worth 100 million dollars and will be announced as the Raiders coach on Tuesday according to ESPN.

That is insane.

Well, I haven't had a reason to follow an NFL team since Peyton retired ... or the NFL for that matter in a while.

Guess I'll follow the Raiders ... their new biggest fan.
Why not?
:eek:lol:
:rock:
:)
:thud:
:hi:
:loco:

Oh yeah, for old times sake:
attachment.php

Go Vols.
Go Raiders.
Go Gruden.

Soooooooon.

What? No likes? Well, I guess this ain't the Gruden thread, where likes flow like milk and honey. :crazy:

Gruden will get a 10 year contract worth 100 million dollars and will be announced as the Raiders coach on Tuesday according to ESPN.

That is insane.

Someone on ESPN mentioned today that the figure is $8M annually, but even that is insane for a coach who has not coached at any level the past decade... it may be $10M... and that is even more insane!

I dare say that Al Davis is rolling over and over, again and again in his grave right now... screaming, "What in the world are you thinking, son??? John Currie, when he was at Tennessee, proved to the world that you could buy Greg Schaino for only $3.5M a year!!!"

Reactions: 1 person
I’m going to miss the Gruden threads.

Least they were entertaining and gave us a glimpse of hope.

It's a front, JP is going to the Raiders and Chucky is coming to Tennessee, the sad part is some of these fans think that could happen.:eek:hmy:

Pretty much.

Gruden is almost as obsessed about around here as Kiffin is.

Gruden was never coming here or to any college he has said many time's no way in College. he is where he belongs he is a NFL COACH, like Chip Kelley is a college coach, Kelley will have a power house in the PAC 12 in 3 years but he couldn't COACH his way out of a wet paper bag in the NFL.

Reactions: 3 people
I hope he takes a knee along with the flag disrespecting thugs, takes all his overpaid money, and fails right beside the entire NFL!!! I will NOT watch another game! Done!!!

VN Store

Back