Breaking news Gruden new Raiders Coach

And to think, he desperately wanted to be here. go vols

:no: Please don't fall for that BS, he used Tennessee 2 times to get a raise at ESPN, not this time because ESPN would have told him to hit the DOOR, his slogans was getting old nearly as bad as Jones.

$100,000,000 over 10 years? Insane for any coach but for a guy that hasn't coached in ten years? There are no words. Our society is messed up.

Reactions: 1 person
The deal was done. Only needed Jimmy and puppets on board.

Don't you get it unless you kiss the high and mighty azz, you won't get the job and a elite coach won't kiss JIMMY'S AZZ, thats the way it worked around here fan for 49 years, you will always have one of your own guys or some coach that has to kiss azz hate to say it but thats why no so called big time coach will every be here, all you got to do is look at what happen this time we were the punch line for jokes across the country, but some just dont get it.

Lol....this should be good

I am glad Gruden is going to be the Raiders coach for the next 10 years. I don't care. We have our coach now. Pruitt is gonna be good. You all will see. He will recruit players that we haven't been recruiting in a long time. There was no 5 star WRs or QBs gonna come here under the offense that Butch ran. Butch didn't even know how to use Alvin Kamara when he was here.

Oh goody, the dumb asses who start and feed the Gruden rumors can start and feed a new one now.

Reactions: 1 person
After an initial conservation with UT, Gruden always wanted to coach Pro, no interest in college ball.

Also for those of you who wonder and remember, there was no Dunwoody meeting. I was rather sad on finding this information out.

Same here, but I am still pissed they will not be in Oakland much longer.

I agree but at the same time, I dont blame them. The city of Oakland really drug their feet when it came to building the Raiders a new stadium and when they finally got serious about it, it was too late. IMO the blame lies squarely on Oakland and its elected officials.

Also, I think Vegas is a great fit! Theres something rather fitting about the NFL's bad boys making Sin City their home.

Last edited:
Contract is ridiculous no wonder the Bucs told him **** off if he tried to get anywhere near that

10 years garunteed money smh I hope this doesn’t become a trend

Where’s the incentive to actually win games and keep winnings after signing a contract like that

Does this mean that in 4 years when Pruitt bolts for Bama, we'll have to buy out Gruden's contract for 60 Mil?

With him leaving the booth. I firmly believe that he was closer to coaching here than before. I think he really considered coming here.

Does this mean that in 4 years when Pruitt bolts for Bama, we'll have to buy out Gruden's contract for 60 Mil?

No. Cleveland will trade all their 1st round picks forever and steal Gruden just before he signs Tennessee's MOU.

This will be a Posh Job In Vegas. JG just doesn't want to work 18hrs 365.

Can’t says I blame him. College is almost 100% time consuming. Not that give a rip about the NFL ( haven’t watched a single game all year and haven’t missed it one iota) but if a family man wants to coach AND spend time with the family then the Not Fun League is the place to be...IMO

VN Store

Back