BREAKING: Knoxville police investigate alleged rape involving UT football player

Can you imagine this thread if I had just left it as anonymous? Jesus

Can you imagine the board if you hadn't had started a thread at all and had let the UT admin break it (if it happened)?

Would probably still freak but no one would freak on you. And the freak would at least be justified.

Reactions: 5 people
Yeah we're all racists. It's actually surprising the amount of specifically greek students that closely follow recruiting.

I have a feeling you're surprised a lot. I wasn't pulling the racist card...I'm in Guiness as the whitest documented person on record...I was piggybacking on if the alleged victim named her attacker or if she described him to your crayon sketch artist. You should add those details when you state "we know what he looks like".

Reactions: 2 people
Don't be put yourself in a position to do stupid sh** and none of this would have happened. Pretty crazy how players who are near NFL locks act so stupid. Not surprising anymore though.

Reactions: 3 people
People just mad cause it is a starter..........

People just mad that a damn football player who is constantly preached to and warned may have just done the same thing that just cost 2 of his teammates their careers and possibly their freedom....

People just mad that yet another player who was given a life-changing golden opportunity may have just done something heinous that ruins not only his life, but more importantly the life of an innocent young lady....

People just mad that yet another football player may have just done something incredibly selfish and stupid that once again harms the image and reputation of the football program and university that we love.....

Reactions: 9 people
I don't start rumors, I just spread them :naughty:

And that's the thing.

We all want information regarding inside stuff, regardless if it's negative or positive. We all want to speculate and guess who the player is. We all want to post in threads and what it means for UT. But God forbid we are the ones to post the initial info ourselves about the possible rape of someone.

Thread would be a lot shorter...and you would still be able to reproduce. :w00t:
It wouldn't be shorter. People would be throwing out names all day (which is worse imo) just like when people were trying to find the alleged victim in AJ and Williams case.

VN Store

Back