BREAKING: Knoxville police investigate alleged rape involving UT football player

No worries. I don't know how long you have been away but a 23 year old CPO is not far fetched these days. There are plenty 6 year CPO's. They are selected super early these days.

Retired almost 14 years ago. 6 year CPO's in the Navy.......nah, wasn't a thing in my day.

I'm away right now and depend heavily on this site for news. What's the latest on Von?

He's been accused of sexual assault by a Tennessee student...not been formally charged...he's not currently on the team...and he's black?

I'm away right now and depend heavily on this site for news. What's the latest on Von?

He's been accused of sexual assault by a Tennessee student...not been formally charged...he's not currently on the team...and he's black?

^^^Pretty much all of this.

Bottom line really.......not hearing much. The first three we know are true.....at least to this point.

The last one we're assuming to still be true.

Reactions: 1 person
Every time I fall for it. I click this thread thinking there's an update and every time it's either two people arguing or those same two people reconciling their differences.

Reactions: 7 people
Every time I fall for it. I click this thread thinking there's an update and every time it's either two people arguing or those same two people reconciling their differences.

sorry to bother you, nah not really.

Updates will come probably in July. If not later.

Arguments and reconciliations is just part of the process at this time of year. We were doing neither.

Have Charges been filed? Dismiss? Then expect these type posts until it has been determined.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back