Breaking Bad on amc

I still find BB overall better but BCS is very close, and like BB, it gets better with each season. Although for whatever reason the ratings keep dropping.

Oh, I see. Like a flash forward?

I am actually kinda in a weird spot with BCS/BB. I watched the first 2 seasons of BCS and had never seen an episode of BB. Then I watched BB. Still haven't watched season 3 of BCS.

So if they've shown anything post BB I haven't seen it or didn't recognize it because I had not watched BB.

Who in the hell would do that?

I'm gonna go watch Rocky II, then Rocky I.

Yeah, but you're a weirdo ziti 😁 By the way welcome to the M&M forum, I don't remember seeing you over here before.

Thanks man. Just cut cable and got netflix so I've been over here more lately.

I've been all over the netflix originals since October when we got it. Had to finish BB which we started a long time ago and got distracted.

Season 7 GoT right now then it's on to The Fall.

Reactions: 1 person

I've been all over the netflix originals since October when we got it. Had to finish BB which we started a long time ago and got distracted.

You should swing by The Get Down on Netflix. Under appreciated series that is epic in scale and has great music that Baz Luhrman created. About the birth of rap in New York in the late seventies.

I recently cut the cord too. Was paying $100 a month and never even watched my Dish. Mostly just watched movies on my Firestick and watched Netflix. My two kids only watch Netflix too and never watched Dish. Cutting the cord is going to save us $1200 a year so it's a no brainer.

I honestly don't know how these cable companies are going to survive in the future. My generation rarely watches live TV unless it's sports, and most just stream what the want to watch. Dish/Direct need to go fully a la carte and let you pick and choose what channels you want, or they're going to go under imo. Dish is going the right with Sling TV.

I'm pretty sure Rocky III was the first one I saw on TBS as a kid. It's not like the story is so confusing that you'd be lost if you don't watch them in order.

So you were like "Who's this Apollo Creed dude?"

I honestly don't remember. I let my oldest watch Rocky 4 first also. It's the most awesome. If you make a kid sit through the first 3 they won't make it to 4. Might as well let them see 4 and then they will want to watch the others.

I recently cut the cord too. Was paying $100 a month and never even watched my Dish. Mostly just watched movies on my Firestick and watched Netflix. My two kids only watch Netflix too and never watched Dish. Cutting the cord is going to save us $1200 a year so it's a no brainer.

I honestly don't know how these cable companies are going to survive in the future. My generation rarely watches live TV unless it's sports, and most just stream what the want to watch. Dish/Direct need to go fully a la carte and let you pick and choose what channels you want, or they're going to go under imo. Dish is going the right with Sling TV.

Yep Im finally gonna drop U Verse and go with playstation vue, save about 50 a month. Just worried about getting a cap on my data from AT&T.

Season 4 was the greatest thrill ride in TV history. Watching Walter vs. Gus in trying to outthink the other was a thing of beauty.

VN Store

Back