Breaking Bad on amc

blupotato

Drink Beer Save Water
i thought this show was pretty good in the first season and just saw that the second season is supposed to air march 8th, 2009. finally.

Looking forward to it.

Science for profit.:cool2:

Life vs death and the struggle for the right to live at any cost!:shhh:

Anybody want to bet the DEA brother-in-law is dirty or
turns dirty to help his sisters husband?

Good show glad the chemicals names have been changed
to protect the innocent.Would not want to encourage seeing.......:elephant:

Great show....Missed out when it first but caught up last week On Demand.

don't miss that one. it was pretty intense. this season will have a lot of twists for sure.

Thanks for posting blupotato I would have missed it.

Good show tonight,it didn't wait any time getting intense from the get go.
Looking forward to the season even more!

no worries, this is the first drama type of show i have followed from the very beginning. the writers are very good and the acting is top notch. i love this show. there is really no telling how this season will go, but from tonights opener the possibilities are endless.

Good episode again.

Summary.Brothers-in-laws,can't live with them Can't live without them.Bells and wheel chairs equal trouble.Red chili peppers are not good for your health.

Good episode again.

Summary.Brothers-in-laws,can't live with them Can't live without them.Bells and wheel chairs equal trouble.Red chili peppers are not good for your health.

i don't know how the writers for this show come up with what they do, but they need to produce some more shows of this calibur.:rock:

Bryan Cranston won the Emmy for best actor this year.You would have to expect some good acting chops.He was nominated for four Emmey's for Malcolm in the Middle.

But it all starts with the writing.the best writers usually write what they know so......where do they come up with the material.?

i never cared for malcolm in the middle. but he was great in seinfeld.:) their writing is amazing and cranston is deserving of any award that is out there for tv acting. i look forward to seeing him in more great material in the future.

This show is taking a new direction in as much as Jessie and Walter's relationship is concerned.To what degree and which direction this episode just made it that much harder to discern.
Jessie being kicked out,brings the mobile lab back into play,which is a recipe for disaster.I am fully beginning to see why Stephen King says this is the best scripted show on television.

there was a little bit of predictability in the first few shows, but that has all been thrown out the window now. there is really no telling where this is headed.

Good show last night.Jessie is quiet the entrepreneur.Then just as you think Jessie is or has taken over,he gets ripped off.Walt lays it out citing the way tuco would have taken care of it.Warns Jessie that it would be open season on ripping him off.Walt lays the weapon on the counter and tells him to take care of it.Walt's turning into a bad,bad man.The pressures of his home life coupled with those inherent with those as he deals and cooks are slowly taking his humanity.

VN Store

Back