*****Breaking: 2020 5-star F Corey Walker Commits to Tennessee!!!

I know I'm late to this, but BOOM.

First, it was Josiah James. Now, it's Corey Walker. There's also a really, really good chance Barnes gets Jaden Springer, Keon Johnson, and Walker Kessler as well.

I'm loving this.

Reactions: Vols All Day
What Tennessee is getting in Corey Walker Jr.

Walker at this point is a capable outside shooter, so he can stretch the floor some from the small-ball forward position, but he also has a lot of game off the dribble.

On the defensive end, Walker shows a ton of potential. His length and athleticism allow him to guard a multitude of positions. While he probably would never want to guard a point guard or a center, Walker has a ton of versatility on that end of the court, and should fit in well with how the Volunteers like to do things on that end of the court.

Once Walker adds strength and gets more experience, all of his physical tools should begin to shine through. With the physical ability to play basketball for a long time, Tennessee has a key piece to their future, and this is a major commitment for Rick Barnes and his staff.

- Brian Snow 247 sports.

So he's an athletic wing.

Sometimes that equals Stanley Asumnu instead of Vincent Yarbrough but Ill still take him.

Reactions: flowd82

VN Store

Back