Brandon Huntley-Hatfield commits

I've seen him compared to Julius Randle a lot.
He’s got better handles and a better shot than randle did at this age. Randle was way more ferocious down low than BHH is right now. I guess it’s an ok comparison. His game honestly reminds me of Banchero, who we were recruiting earlier. He’s a dude that has wing skills, but in a post body.

Reactions: BreatheUT
I know this is probably blue text, but I love how hard Barnes coaches. The way he coached Bone reminds me of how J.K. Simmons was on Miles Teller in the film Whiplash.

Bone took advantage of it. Kwe Parker couldn’t. They were about the same when they started their TN careers. Kwe washed out at NC A&T. Bone has earned some NBA money.

Reactions: Tennessteve
And still two more spots to fill. I wonder if Vescovi is as geeked as we all are...or if he's looking at things more as it relates to himself.

Reactions: BreatheUT
Reclassified to 21

Has he officially reclassified yet, or is there a specific date this is to happen? Volquest is listing him in UT’s 2021 class signees, but 247 still has him listed in the 2022 class. I know this is probably a formality, but I want to see a UT press release saying he has reclassified, just as I want to see all the, unsigned but committed, players names written on the official paperwork.

Has he officially reclassified yet, or is there a specific date this is to happen? Volquest is listing him in UT’s 2021 class signees, but 247 still has him listed in the 2022 class. I know this is probably a formality, but I want to see a UT press release saying he has reclassified, just as I want to see all the, unsigned but committed, players names written on the official paperwork.

There isn't anything official about re-classifying...lol. Everything is understood, and he shows up in the summer when it's time to start school and play ball. Then, he is put on the official roster.

Check the story on ESPN site

He says he's reclassifying on his instagram

Awesome 30 win season next year guaranteed!!!

With losses in 2nd round of the SEC and round of 32 in NCAA

Reactions: UTVols18

VN Store

Back