Brainwashing our youth

Your problem is thinking there's separation in the left side of the political equation at this point.
Perhaps, however one side at least “says” lower taxes and law and order whereas the other side openly vows against it. When they say they’re going to do something believe them. When they say they’re not, be skeptical.

Not really. No one has really seriously pushed that like they were in April.
Scotus ruling and politicians being called out gives me hope. The mere fact that there is a rise in cases indicates that there is rebellion, OR, it says that there is no way to avoid it.

Seems like a good opportunity to have a parent child discussion and let the kiddo develop their own critical thinking skills. Kids get indoctrinated with all types of BS. The entire American history curriculum is rife with it. But education shouldnt just happen in the classroom.

Reactions: NurseGoodVol
Perhaps, however one side at least “says” lower taxes and law and order whereas the other side openly vows against it. When they say they’re going to do something believe them. When they say they’re not, be skeptical.

Actually, I was referring to the left as being a single extremist entity now.

There is no middle ground after this election.

Reactions: loggervol and GSD82
Seems like a good opportunity to have a parent child discussion and let the kiddo develop their own critical thinking skills. Kids get indoctrinated with all types of BS. The entire American history curriculum is rife with it. But education shouldnt just happen in the classroom.
My son is in 3rd and we had a great time discussing the constitution for a couple weeks while they covered it in class. My wife only rolled her eyes at me a few times but she knows I've read a lot on it and the authors.

I would first question the teacher and then the school if he was forced to write a paper on those topics

I disagree. I think the extremist left has awoken the borderline right. DJT made huge strides at the ballot box. We may still be outnumbered but there are more of us today than 4 years ago
Still lost by 6+ million votes....

Tangentially related: If an alien from outer space intercepted NBC's broadcast of Macy's t-day parade, the aliens would probably get the impression that black trans folx were close to being a majority of the population.

Reactions: allvol123 and tim
Tangentially related: If an alien from outer space intercepted NBC's broadcast of Macy's t-day parade, the aliens would probably get the impression that black trans folx were close to being a majority of the population.
They aren't?

Private School! If you cant afford it, go into debt. We were sooooo close to school choice and poof, it’s gone.

This. My kids will never have to hear any of that garbage. They attend(ed) a relatively small Christian school. My son is now at Liberty.

It cost us about $75k in tuition for my son all 13 years, my daughter will be about $80k. My wife didn't work outside the home until both kids were in school...there were several years early on where my (our,) income was only $75k a year. We made it our 1st priority to pay after the mortgage. No brand new cars, no exotic vacations, no toys like bass boats, 4 wheelers etc....we made sacrifices for what was most important to us. My kids. We always gave our tithe and offerings, and God got us through it all...even though it was scary at times. He always does...

Really its just a matter of how much you want it. For us, it is the best money we ever spent. My son was Valedictorian of his class, never got in a stitch of trouble, developed into a fine young man. My daughter is on the same track but I doubt she will be Valedictorian. Probably top 5 im her class though, if SHE wants it enough. I am very blessed and proud of both of them...and I deserve absolutely none of it. God is merciful and loving. Praise Him.

We were thrilled with the public education our children received and view it as higher quality than can be found at most private schools in the area.

Dear gawd... smh

JUST in PA..

There were at LEAST 700,000 stolen fraudulent votes.

State sent out 1.8 million mail in votes.

They received 2.5 million mail in ballots.

How the F%^k is that possible????

Only 1 way. Dimwits PRINTED 700,000 FAKE ballots.

Trump won PA...and many more.

Stop lying for your Dimwit buddies. They tried to steal this election. People need prison time....and anyone with a hint of common sense knows this is fraud.

Reactions: OL SMOKEY
I voted left because I support them more than I do the right. I don't agree with anyone 100% and my vote in no way indicates that I do.
That's nonsense.
So you voted for higher taxes, defunding police, supporting rioters, gun control or confiscation, collusion and impeachment hoaxes, etc. Do you work and do you really think you’re in the middle?

VN Store

Back