Brainwashing our youth

LAVol1

My 8 year-old granddaughter came home from school with an assignment to watch a "BrainPop" video and write an essay. The video was sublety slanted to support BLM and against whites and police. Her essay was to be entitled either "Why Black Lives Matter" or "Why Black Lives Don't Matter". Totally ridiculous choice. That's like asking you if you enjoy beating your wife. If you look up info on the BrainPop founder, he stated “My approach is that one cannot rely on adults. I teach the kids so that they will educate the adults. I am transferring the responsibility to the children." Does this remind anyone of "Hitler Youth"? For those of you who don't know, the Hitler Youth organization was established in 1922 to indoctrinate youth into Hitler's ideology. When those youth became adults, Hitler had the support to carry out his evil plans. I don't think the teacher who assigned the homework had a clue what he was doing. I think he's been brainwashed by academia and the leftist media and thinks he's doing the right thing. Is it part of the leftist/marxist agenda? Maybe not, but it sure clears the way for it to happen, and it must be stopped NOW! Be sure that your children are not being subjected to "BrainPop".

Furthermore, I know of NO ONE that doesn't think black lives matter. Everyone I know wants social justice. We also want people to respect and cooperate with law enforcement. We don't want our children brainwashed by leftist ideology. My son is going to address this situation with the school and organize other concerned parents to put a stop to this crap in the school.

Black Lives Matter Protests - BrainPOP

Last edited:
My 8 year-old granddaughter came home from school with an assignment to watch a "BrainPop" video and write an essay. The video was sublety slanted to support BLM and against whites and police. Her essay was to be entitled either "Why Black Lives Matter" or "Why Black Lives Don't Matter". Totally ridiculous choice. That's like asking you if you enjoy beating your wife. If you look up info on the BrainPop founder, he stated “My approach is that one cannot rely on adults. I teach the kids so that they will educate the adults. I am transferring the responsibility to the children." Does this remind anyone of "Hitler Youth"? For those of you who don't know, the Hitler Youth organization was established in 1922 to indoctrinate youth into Hitler's ideology. When those youth became adults, Hitler had the support to carry out his evil plans. I don't think the teacher who assigned the homework had a clue what he was doing. I think he's been brainwashed by academia and the leftist media and thinks he's doing the right thing. Is it part of the leftist/marxist agenda? Maybe not, but it sure clears the way for it to happen, and it must be stopped NOW! Be sure that your children are not being subjected to "BrainPop".

Furthermore, I know of NO ONE that doesn't think black lives matter. Everyone I know wants social justice. We also want people to respect and cooperate with law enforcement. We don't want our children brainwashed by leftist ideology. My son is going to address this situation with the school and organize other concerned parents to put a stop to this crap in the school.
Good luck to them. This garbage has certainly gotten out of hand.

Whoa. Your son may have to go to the local school board.

I would never push views on my students, and it seems that’s what is going on with your granddaughter. Also, the teacher who assigned that could be in some major trouble. I teach middle school and my wife is an educator at an elementary school and as far as we know there is not a single standard to deal with that in 2nd-3rd grade.

Last edited:

This is what I call one big huge pile of 💩.

Terrible what they're doing, let kids be kids.

Life was so simple when parents only had to deal with reading, writing, and arithmetic. Your son could use this as a teaching moment on “Why Black Lives Don’t Matter to the Black Community” starting with abortions, black on black murder, single parent black households, overdose deaths in black communities, etc.. and while he’s at it could go ahead and educate her on the stated agenda of blm.

Yikes, is the teacher a Sith Lord that only deals in absolutes? Way to encourage kids to come up with their own thoughts about a complex issue.

Yeah, that's what I like to hear. Now keep that same energy when these same cops turn on you and confiscate your guns or go upside your head for not masking up or social distancing.

Reactions: BenGrimm

Private School! If you cant afford it, go into debt. We were sooooo close to school choice and poof, it’s gone.

I think after seeing what has turned out this year, it is overtly obvious that the right has lost the culture war and is ready to submit, I'm afraid.

Well that too, but kids are going to ask questions. Can't shelter them, but there is a better explanation than "YOU HATE BLACK PEOPLE" or "YOU HATE COPS".
I seriously doubt they ask questions on this topic unless some idiot educator plants that seed... like they did here 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: tbwhhs
I think after seeing what has turned out this year, it is overtly obvious that the right has lost the culture war and is ready to submit, I'm afraid.
Eh I think the right is on the ropes but not out yet. Need to see how they attack the influence peddler admin next year and see if they try to hold the line.

Eh I think the right is on the ropes but not out yet. Need to see how they attack the influence peddler admin next year and see if they try to hold the line.
I disagree. I think the extremist left has awoken the borderline right. DJT made huge strides at the ballot box. We may still be outnumbered but there are more of us today than 4 years ago

Reactions: sierraorange

VN Store

Back