Bowl Predictions vs. Reality

UTopia

I like you am watching the predictions by each of the football news outlets. I am not a season ticket holder so this post is two fold. 1.) Make your prediction for bowl vs. who? and 2.) When those of you that are season ticket holders get your email of where we are going, please post.

My prediction or preferred game would be Music City Bowl vs. Memphis..... to shut them up :)

Have a great one! GBO

I like you am watching the predictions by each of the football news outlets. I am not a season ticket holder so this post is two fold. 1.) Make your prediction for bowl vs. who? and 2.) When those of you that are season ticket holders get your email of where we are going please post.

My prediction or preferred game would be Music City Bowl vs. Memphis..... to shut them up :)

Have a great one! GBO
I think Tennessee will wind up in the Outback Bowl playing Minnesota

I would love to go to the Outback, but I think they will put that babbling motor mouth Jimbo Fisher in the Outback. I think we go to the Gator Bowl.

Reactions: UTopia and NATHAN05
This.........I am hoping for sunny skies, temps in the low 80s.........and some drinks with magical colors :)

Average temps are usually low 70's as the high down here brother, but yes, still better than sleet and snow. As for my prediction, I already snatched up Gator Bowl tickets and I think this is a pretty safe bet. Would love to see a UT vs Michigan night game at Jax Stadium on Jan 2.

I like you am watching the predictions by each of the football news outlets. I am not a season ticket holder so this post is two fold. 1.) Make your prediction for bowl vs. who? and 2.) When those of you that are season ticket holders get your email of where we are going, please post.

Have a great one! GBO

That matchup’s not possible....

Average temps are usually low 70's as the high down here brother, but yes, still better than sleet and snow. As for my prediction, I already snatched up Gator Bowl tickets and I think this is a pretty safe bet. Would love to see a UT vs Michigan night game at Jax Stadium on Jan 2.

I am also rooting for the Gator Bowl since i will be in the area on 2 Jan. Would like Michigan but would take anybody just to see them play.

I would love to go to the Outback, but I think they will put that babbling motor mouth Jimbo Fisher in the Outback. I think we go to the Gator Bowl.
Not sure if accurate but heard one broadcast say if UGA gets beat by LSU, then LSU is only SEC team in playoffs, which pushes another SEC team into NY6 games, which probably pushes us out of any consideration for Outback...Auburn is probable there. If it's between us and TaM, I think it's 50/50. If not Gator, I want Music City b/c I'll go to that one.

Reactions: UTopia
I think LSU rolls GA in SECC. That pushes GA out of the playoff and into a New Year's day bowl, pushing us back a slot. I think we end up at the Music city bowl. Being basically a home game (because we own Nashville once again) we fill up Nissan stadium and the beer sales are at an all time high.

Reactions: UTopia

Have a great one! GBO
I would like to see Tennessee vs. Minnesota in the Outback bowl.

I really wanted to play Wisconsin in one of the FL bowls to see our defense vs JT. I know it's suicidal to think that way, but the football fan in me wanted to see our LBs vs the Big Ten's best (statistically) RB.

I'll take us in the FL bowls vs any Big Ten West team.

I don't think it would be exciting going to the Music City, Belk, Birmingham, or Liberty. However, I will just be happy to watch us play in any bowl after what we all expected earlier this year.

With Bama out of the playoff mix and UGA most likely losing to LSU this weekend, there's not really a realistic chance of a Florida bowl game anymore. I think they end up in Nashville or Memphis.

I don't think the SEC Championship affects our bowl at all. An LSU win would probably mean:
CFP - LSU
Sugar - Georgia
Orange - fLorida
Cotton - aLabama

A Georgia win would probably mean:
CFP - Georgia
CFP - LSU
Sugar - fLorida
Orange - aLabama

Both would leave Auburn in the Citrus and we would be available for the Outback.

What would affect us is an upset in the ACC or Big Fourteen.

UVA win:
Orange - Virginia
Cotton - Clemson
Citrus - aLabama
Outback - Auburn?
Tennessee - ???

Wisconsin win:
Rose - Wisconsin
Orange - Ohio State (maybe still CFP?)
Cotton - fLorida
Citrus - aLabama
Outback - Auburn?