Border Wall Thread (Merged)

The fairy tale, Tres Cerdo Pequeno y el Border Wall Americano will be all the rage soon.
Now, I have to look up what "cerdo" means in Spanish. I'm guessing the first part means "3 little loaves of sourdough."

Just as I thought.....3 little pigs. Shouldn't that be Tres cerdos pequenos?

Reactions: McDad
Can't have a "border wall" without the land to build it on. It's a ******** headline being promoted by the MSM. Stop digging.
Why do they call Bill Clinton "Bubba" anyway? I never heard him called that so it must just be in Republican circles.

You're the one questioning why people are calling it Trumps wall. I gave you the answer but instead of saying well I guess it is more Trump's wall than "Bubba's", you double down on stupid. "Bubba's Wall". lol

You've been shown to be stupid several times in the posts just a few above this one.

I know why "people" are calling it Trump's wall". It's because the media is framing it that way. BBC. CNN. USA Today. Probably WaPo, NYT, the OTANWs, and MSNBC will use that same description as well. It's almost like they've been told to use those words in their headlines by their liberal counterparts in the DNC.

These idiots who are so giddy over this act like Trump himself put fence up

Nobody thinks Trump built it. The idiots are the ones that put their faith in a government that has repeatedly proven to be inept and believed the wall is going to fix our immigration problems.

Nobody thinks Trump built it. The idiots are the ones that put their faith in a government that has repeatedly proven to be inept and believed the wall is going to fix our immigration problems.
I don't think anyone has ever said a wall alone would fix anything. The idiots are the ones who want open borders

Now, I have to look up what "cerdo" means in Spanish. I'm guessing the first part means "3 little loaves of sourdough."

Just as I thought.....3 little pigs. Shouldn't that be Tres cerdos pequenos?
Should. I should've ran el spell checko on it.

Well since congress is never going to do anything but try and take credit for Trump's negotiation of the USMCA agreement, someone had to do something. If it were me I'd mount machine guns and electrify the thing too.

The border fence is one component in securing the southern border. Without a physical barrier it's far less efficient to cover a couple thousand miles with personnel and surveillance systems. Idiots don't understand the concept.

You've been shown to be stupid several times in the posts just a few above this one.

I know why "people" are calling it Trump's wall". It's because the media is framing it that way. BBC. CNN. USA Today. Probably WaPo, NYT, the OTANWs, and MSNBC will use that same description as well. It's almost like they've been told to use those words in their headlines by their liberal counterparts in the DNC.
Trump visits Calexico to show off a piece of border wall

The wall literally has his name on it
page-header

Last edited:
Should. I should've ran el spell checko on it.
The only thing that came to my mind was 3 little pigs, because I knew 3 and little from high school Spanish. I had never heard the Spanish word for pig as far as I can remember.

Well since congress is never going to do anything but try and take credit for Trump's negotiation of the USMCA agreement, someone had to do something. If it were me I'd mount machine guns and electrify the thing too.

Let them take credit for that POS. It's a bad deal and Trump the beta is letting the Democrats rewrite it to make it even worse. MAGA

The border fence is one component in securing the southern border. Without a physical barrier it's far less efficient to cover a couple thousand miles with personnel and surveillance systems. Idiots don't understand the concept.

I've always understood this and the immense cost and burden it is on the federal government. There is no way this is going to achieve the results you want without spending incredible amounts of money. This is why I've always advocated smarter immigration policies instead of costly, caveman solutions that a child would come up with...dUh, cAn'T we JusT bUiLd a WaLl aNd tHroW a ToN of mAnPowEr aT tHe pRoBlEm?

The people on my side want a wall/fence as part of the solution. I'm not going to mention any names of anyone around here or any national political party who wants open borders

Cool, the democrats who want open borders are unrealistic. Doesn't make a wall + stricter enforcement realistic either.

Cool, the democrats who want open borders are unrealistic. Doesn't make a wall + stricter enforcement realistic either.
Disagree. Both of those on top of other things would help. Nothing is going to completely stop illegal immigration but I believe we can reduce it significantly

We spent Trillions of dollars in the middle east in the last decade, what's a few billion to slow down the flow of illegals flowing across our southern border?

One party is pushing for wholesale amnesty for those that are already here illegally. That is fueling the bum rush to get on this side of the border in order to be granted citizenship. Without that legislation being pushed by one of the parties there would be less need to ramp up the measures to minimize the flow.

Disagree. Both of those on top of other things would help. Nothing is going to completely stop illegal immigration but I believe we can reduce it significantly

I totally agree that a wall + manpower can significantly reduce it, it's just not worth the immense cost. There are cheap/free policies that will significantly reduce it and benefit the economy.

VN Store

Back