Border Wall Thread (Merged)

New border wall sections ready for assembly,

wall-aluminum-cans-compressed-can-600w-720343303.jpg

Last edited:
Several miles of the physical barrier are being replaced and a 130 foot section is damaged. It would probably be more expensive to halt the entire project and wait for less windy days than to go ahead and reset those half dozen or so panels. But the Leftist media runs with the shocking headlines. That whole damaged section probably is repaired in a week (and there will be chirping crickets coming from the MSM).

That section of the border wall has been there for decades. But the headlines are declaring it Trump's border wall. Just the fake news manipulating the never-Trumpers same as always.
Even before Obama? I'm shocked you would so blindly blame Obama. Just more fake talking points from a FOX news disciple same as always. .

Thought it was newer construction to fix old but the concrete footers had not set yet and is why the wall was blown over. I guess once the concrete has time to set, this will not be an issue. IDK

Last edited:
If I said "Slick Willie" instead of "Bubba" would you still be this confused? You have the "fake talking points". Maddow is proud of you.
Didn't they tear down the previous wall to build Trumps? I'm sure they did, or is that some really slow drying concrete? And who the hell is Bubba?

Thought it was newer construction to fix old but the concrete footers had not set yet and is why the wall was blown over. I guess once the concrete has time to set, this will not be an issue. IDK
Trusting a CNN story was our problem because it mentioned the concrete wasn't cured. But a USA today story has a picture of the footing. There was no concrete. The wall was braced in to place waiting for it to be poured.

EPjAnC2WkAAgW85.jpeg

Didn't they tear down the previous wall to build Trumps? I'm sure they did, or is that some really slow drying concrete? And who the hell is Bubba?

Bubba is the guy that had a Lewinski in the Oval Office.

It's replacement panels. Bubba acquired the land and built that section of the border wall.

Bubba is the guy that had a Lewinski in the Oval Office.

It's replacement panels. Bubba acquired the land and built that section of the border wall.
They're replacing the whole thing.
On June 27, 2019, U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP), in partnership with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE), began panel installation for approximately 11 miles of new border wall system in place of dilapidated and outdated designs in Calexico, California within U.S. Border Patrol’s (USBP) San Diego Sector. This project will include the construction of 30 foot tall steel bollards and technology improvements.

These projects are funded by CBP’s Fiscal Year 2018 (FY18) appropriation and are not undertaken pursuant to the National Emergency Declaration, 10 U.S.C § 284, 10 U.S.C. § 2808, nor do they draw from any other source of funding, including appropriations available to the Department of Defense.

It's Trumps wall, His design choosing and his contractors. It's Trumps wall. Bill's land but Trumps wall.

They're replacing the whole thing.
On June 27, 2019, U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP), in partnership with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE), began panel installation for approximately 11 miles of new border wall system in place of dilapidated and outdated designs in Calexico, California within U.S. Border Patrol’s (USBP) San Diego Sector. This project will include the construction of 30 foot tall steel bollards and technology improvements.

These projects are funded by CBP’s Fiscal Year 2018 (FY18) appropriation and are not undertaken pursuant to the National Emergency Declaration, 10 U.S.C § 284, 10 U.S.C. § 2808, nor do they draw from any other source of funding, including appropriations available to the Department of Defense.

It's Trumps wall, His design choosing and his contractors. It's Trumps wall. Bill's land but Trumps wall.

Can't have a "border wall" without the land to build it on. It's a ******** headline being promoted by the MSM. Stop digging.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
The fairy tale, Tres Cerdo Pequeno y el Border Wall Americano will be all the rage soon.
Now, I have to look up what "cerdo" means in Spanish. I'm guessing the first part means "3 little loaves of sourdough." I know tres is 3, and pequeno is small or little.

Can't have a "border wall" without the land to build it on. It's a ******** headline being promoted by the MSM. Stop digging.
You're the one questioning why people are calling it Trumps wall. I gave you the answer but instead of saying well I guess it is more Trump's wall than "Bubba's", you double down on stupid. "Bubba's Wall". lol

VN Store

Back