Bleed orange?

I have followed this site for a while but am new to posting. Yeah I get it, we've not been good for quite a long time but the negativity is nauseating! You're either a fan or you're not! I don't pretend to know who we've offered or not or who's turned us down or not. Wth knows. I support Tennessee as much today as I did in '98! Its called being a fan! They will hire who they hire and I'll be tuned in every Saturday. You either bleed orange or you don't!

Well? Those who do certainly have. And they are critically anemic now. The sad thing is? Most of "The Great Orange Hemorrhage" has been, in careful retrospect, due to self inflicted wounds. And the slowly healing scars upon scars upon scars were caused from feuds akin, in a sports narrative, to "Game of Thrones" with over twice as many seasons. So, as to your pompous, judgmental rant against those who have had enough? Refer to my avatar.

And as to your fan?

Reactions: tbh
Life Pro Tip: Everytime you run in to a NegaVol or someone with chronic BVS, click their profile name and then click "IGNORE".

6H9xRVJ.jpg
Easy now, I have BVS but I still bleed Orange. I just self medicate, cheers. 🍸🍻

Easy now, I have BVS but I still bleed Orange. I just self medicate, cheers. 🍸🍻

It's cool brother. We've all been there. I'm just a few years recovered from BVS myself.

I grew up with things like goatse, lemon party, pain games, etc... So a little BVS or verbal diarrhea from NegaVols aren't a big deal to me.

Sometimes these folks that are new to VN need the ability to limit the noise as it were. Just making sure they know their options.

Reactions: KptVFL
I have followed this site for a while but am new to posting. Yeah I get it, we've not been good for quite a long time but the negativity is nauseating! You're either a fan or you're not! I don't pretend to know who we've offered or not or who's turned us down or not. Wth knows. I support Tennessee as much today as I did in '98! Its called being a fan! They will hire who they hire and I'll be tuned in every Saturday. You either bleed orange or you don't!

I'm a better fan than you are.

It's cool brother. We've all been there. I'm just a few years recovered from BVS myself.

I grew up with things like goatse, lemon party, pain games, etc... So a little BVS or verbal diarrhea from NegaVols aren't a big deal to me..

Sometimes these folks that are new to VN need the ability to limit the noise as it were. Just making sure they know their options.
Fair enough. As others have posted, being somewhat critical or questioning things does not make one a NegaVol.

I do indeed bleed orange, but I feel as though I'm bleeding out at the moment. A few quality wins could cure me

ADFF7FC1-0D8B-44B4-B9CC-840B7E20E673.gif

So "you're a fan or you're not"...

Alert alert alert

Danger Will Robinson Danger --- Fan Police is here......

Apparently, if I or other Tennessee fans don't conform to your definition of fandom, then we aren't "fans".

Pound sand!

Some posters seem too serious. Yeah UT hasn’t been good in a good minute but this is still a game and if they lose how does it really affect your life? People have their opinions and even if you’re Tony Robbins they aren’t going to change unless they change it themselves. So if you ain’t having fun on here then WTH are you doing?

These type of posts are like whack a mole. If anyone forgets how to be a true fan don’t worry, there will be another guy in like a week with this exact same post

VN Store

Back