Bleed orange?

KptVFL

I have followed this site for a while but am new to posting. Yeah I get it, we've not been good for quite a long time but the negativity is nauseating! You're either a fan or you're not! I don't pretend to know who we've offered or not or who's turned us down or not. Wth knows. I support Tennessee as much today as I did in '98! Its called being a fan! They will hire who they hire and I'll be tuned in every Saturday. You either bleed orange or you don't!

I have followed this site for a while but am new to posting. Yeah I get it, we've not been good for quite a long time but the negativity is nauseating! You're either a fan or you're not! I don't pretend to know who we've offered or not or who's turned us down or not. Wth knows. I support Tennessee as much today as I did in '98! Its called being a fan! They will hire who they hire and I'll be tuned in every Saturday. You either bleed orange or you don't!
That's right, you tell them big guy.

Reactions: JonGrudensAgent

Life Pro Tip: Everytime you run in to a NegaVol or someone with chronic BVS, click their profile name and then click "IGNORE".

6H9xRVJ.jpg

Here we go... Stupid fan police... Just do us all a favor and shut the hell up, and don't try to tell everybody how to feel.

Wow! Just wow! You sir are part of the problem! Get a clue! What part of supporting you're team dont you get?
There are many Vol fans that have hurt feeling over the Vol’s win/loss record. Me too. I expect better from the Vols.

As for me, I’ll let someone else drag the Vols thru the mud. As far as I’m concerned it’s a sign of ignorance or weakness to do that.

VN Store

Back