Bleed orange?

Tennessee has one of the most passionate and greatest fan bases on earth. Just check out the comments below by Ty Darlington when Oklahoma played us a Neyland a few years back, with Baker Mayfield as quarterback. That only happens in a few special places in college sports. To a great fan base, winning is the only acceptable outcome, hopefully done with sportsmanship. This fan base is as strong as ever. Go Vols.

Create a Ruckus | Front and Center (wordpress.com)

I have followed this site for a while but am new to posting. Yeah I get it, we've not been good for quite a long time but the negativity is nauseating! You're either a fan or you're not! I don't pretend to know who we've offered or not or who's turned us down or not. Wth knows. I support Tennessee as much today as I did in '98! Its called being a fan! They will hire who they hire and I'll be tuned in every Saturday. You either bleed orange or you don't!
I bleed orange amd my farts smell like roses.

Reactions: Ratvol
You can see all the cars around this state with a power T or people wearing the shirts, hoodies, hats etc all year long. Any of you ever been to Ohio or Michigan or Pennsylvania? You never see that in those places and Ohio State is usually a contender. Even in the southeast you don't see it that much except for Alabama. You see it a little in Georgia. There's not a more loyal fanbase than UT fans anywhere in the country which is incredible considering how bad it has been for so long.

When I was a baby back in 1954, I fell down on our gravel driveway and cut my knee.

My parents were stunned when I started bleeding bright Tennessee Orange.

Especially my Dad who was a Vandy graduate, LOL!

I'll never stop bleeding the Big Orange and the arrangements have been made to bury me in my favorite Tennessee T shirt and hat.

If anyone doesn't like that then they can roll me over and kiss my dead Tennessee loving (_)_) !!!

VFL...GBO!!!

Lol. Such an old wore out subject.

I hate sunshine pumpers, Negavols, mediocrity settlers, blind followers, coach worshippers, haters, VolGators, errbody that disagrees with me!

I'm a Realist. Just being honest.

Reactions: VFL-82-JP
There is nothing wrong with having OP’s attitude but you need a combination of negavols and sunshine pumpers in order to have balance. I look at it kind of the same way as I do politics...I wouldn’t want one party to have total control of the government but would rather have representation from both sides. In terms of football, the problem you get if everyone has the same outlook as the OP is that there is really no pressure on the administration or coaching staff to deliver results or improve. The team could go 4-8 every year, and they would still get the same unwavering support from the fans, would receive no criticism, and would still bring in the same amount of money to the university / athletic department.

I’m with you OP. And for the record, just because you support your program doesn’t mean you’re content with losing. It means your are a loyal fan.

Reactions: KptVFL
I have followed this site for a while but am new to posting. Yeah I get it, we've not been good for quite a long time but the negativity is nauseating! You're either a fan or you're not! I don't pretend to know who we've offered or not or who's turned us down or not. Wth knows. I support Tennessee as much today as I did in '98! Its called being a fan! They will hire who they hire and I'll be tuned in every Saturday. You either bleed orange or you don't!
Once you are fed a bunch of crap, your blood sometime reflects what you eat. Our menu is about to change.

OP, you can't bleed orange and expect better results? This place is good to express frustration. You think your spouse, or significant other wants to hear it?

While I get there are some that are negative no matter what or over the top, I hope people like the op realized that if only the sunshine pumpers showed up to support the team that Neyland would maybe be half filled and this place would be much, much less active.

I’m with you OP. And for the record, just because you support your program doesn’t mean you’re content with losing. It means your are a loyal fan.

By the same coin, just because you say something "negative" doesn't mean you aren't loyal either.

Hmmmmmmmm blood orange margarita!! I'm buying!!!!!

OIP.49OXKFiGCshGnCNC3PQ7EwHaLG

Reactions: Rockytopvol86
after the past few years I think my orange blood has coagulated in my veins..... like a dormancy period until I see results

Let me ask you this...if you are a “fan” of the United States, does that mean you always must have unwavering support for the government and its policies no matter who is in charge, what those policies are, etc? And if you don’t support certain policies or politicians, does that make you less of a patriot or mean that you care less about your country?

VN Store

Back