Blame the Administration

You’re coming to run your mouth when the guy you are touting didn’t score an offensive point last week .....and hasn’t kicked off today. You truly are the biggest clown on this site. And it’s not even close.
No. Im running my mouth because you have reading comprehension issues.. my original post about Leach indicated he wouldn't win the east.
You’re coming to run your mouth when the guy you are touting didn’t score an offensive point last week .....and hasn’t kicked off today. You truly are the biggest clown on this site. And it’s not even close.

Read the original post. Leach wouldn't win the east. Hed beat Bama once every 5 years. You say he didn't win at WSU. So I post his actual record. Instead of admitting you are a fool you come troll me when he doesn't score any offensive points vs Kentucky last week. I'm not a clown. I'm simply not blind to a flawed administration that continues to go to the same well.

They’re responsible for hiring Dooley, Butch, & Pruitt.

I like Pruitt as a coach but he might have been in over his head with this job.

Just an absolute mess.
Well Fulmer hired Pruitt, they are attached at the hip. Fire both if you fire anyone. It is looking dim for the program right now. Pruitt will return next year no doubt, but it’s prove it time. I’ve always thought he was a goober from north Alabama who coached defense at high level schools. Maybe he will prove me wrong next year, hope he does, but I doubt it.

Sorry. I don't see any improvement. Looks worse to me. We just lost to a KY. team that had not beaten us in Neyland since 84 and I was at that game.
You can look at my post I guess I'm a sunshine pumper but sadly I'll have to say today was embarrassing.

Then probably don't refer to people as sheep for wanting Leach when people are still defending Pruitt after the disaster that was on the field today.

You didn’t see me defending Pruitt. You came on here acting like no one else wanted him. I’m informing you of information that even casual football fans know about.If you had said Pruitt is a dipshit ....after today I wouldn’t have said a word about it. You ran your mouth about something you clearly didn’t know about. Just admit it.

I can’t fathom how a perennial top 10 program 15 years ago has fallen this far. We’ve hired four head coaches who were both arrogant and not very bright, and thought they “deserved” the job based on pedigree. Need to find a humble up-and-comer who knows how to work hard and lead by example. Nothing more.

No. Im running my mouth because you have reading comprehension issues.. my original post about Leach indicated he wouldn't win the east.

Read the original post. Leach wouldn't win the east. Hed beat Bama once every 5 years. You say he didn't win at WSU. So I post his actual record. Instead of admitting you are a fool you come troll me when he doesn't score any offensive points vs Kentucky last week. I'm not a clown. I'm simply not blind to a flawed administration that continues to go to the same well.

You’re absolutely a clown. I’ve asked REPEATEDLY to name something tangible that Leach won. You’ve had 6+ days....nothing. And you’re best move is to run on VN after a rough loss to hell I told you so? What a fan.

You didn’t see me defending Pruitt. You came on here acting like no one else wanted him. I’m informing you of information that even casual football fans know about.If you had said Pruitt is a dipshit ....after today I wouldn’t have said a word about it. You ran your mouth about something you clearly didn’t know about. Just admit it.
And in your response you insult people but can't take it when people respond back in kind. So you should probably stop resorting to childish insults when responding to people. If your a grown adult like you say then act like one.

So in other words Pruitt was no hot commodity and we got a lower tier head coach whose only offer was from Mississippi State? Thanks for the reminder. Hopefully we do much better in our coaching search next time.

Go spend some time in the Politics Forum. That's where the real clowns live.

And in your response you insult people but can't take it when people respond back in kind. So you should probably stop resorting to childish insults when responding to people. If your a grown adult like you say then act like one.

So in other words Pruitt was no hot commodity and we got a lower tier head coach whose only offer was from Mississippi State? Thanks for the reminder. Hopefully we do much better in our coaching search next time.

How could I not take it back? I’ve said some things I will regret after an ugly loss. People have said some ugly things to me. I haven’t cried one time about the insults thrown at me. Also don’t remember claiming to be a grown adult.

I say give Shrout the opportunity against Bama. The only significant playing time he had in his career was against South Carolina last year and he played pretty well. Let's see what he can do first before starting a true freshman against Bama.

I can’t fathom how a perennial top 10 program 15 years ago has fallen this far. We’ve hired four head coaches who were both arrogant and not very bright, and thought they “deserved” the job based on pedigree. Need to find a humble up-and-comer who knows how to work hard and lead by example. Nothing more.

School went ultra liberal.

Sees program only as a money maker.

Feels the fans are stupid and will keep shelling out money no matter what.

Has zero incentive to win as the school itself does not value winning.

They’re responsible for hiring Dooley, Butch, & Pruitt.

I like Pruitt as a coach but he might have been in over his head with this job.

Just an absolute mess.

You were pumping the sunshine just 2 weeks ago calling all those that saw the warning signs...

I called out the lack of halftime adjustments, Friend, Weinke, and overrated OL and you bashed like crazy...

And the sunshine pumping, money surrending fans.

Keep paying for mediocrity without results. Sheep.

And the sunshine pumping, money surrending fans.

Keep paying for mediocrity without results. Sheep.

Any sane person would see that the hire we wound up after Schiano Sunday was not going to be a homerun. That includes Mike Leach which was adored by many here.

Regardless, I'm not an idiot that is about t start saying Pruitt is worse than the previous regime when Pruitt has had 30 games here vs 61 for Butch.

#BaileyManiaHasStarted

School went ultra liberal.

Sees program only as a money maker.

Feels the fans are stupid and will keep shelling out money no matter what.

Has zero incentive to win as the school itself does not value winning.
This.

Reactions: NEO
Once again. Who would you have hired that we could have gotten. So much mouth running. No answering the question.

I would have hired a current head coach who has has success in a Power 5 conference....as a HC.

Stop stop stop...

Yes we could have hired one. Texas A&M did...We have at least as much tradition as that program...and money is not an issue. Miss St did..

But keep believing and go celebrate our new state of if mediocrity and be happy with the pile of dog crap being served

VN Store

Back