Blame the Administration

So you have posts over the 8 game winning streak reiterating your position? And if I look in the game thread, at halftime there will be a post from you predicting what happened in the second? I bet there aren’t.

God...hanging our hat on a winning steak that is 75% made up from games in last year's season is about the most "Tennessee" of stat our fans could toute as impressive.

How? It’s kind of an opinion thing. He’s 0-7 against our rivals, still getting blown out in year 3, and has a home loss to Georgia state on his resume. It’s a valid opinion.

If that is your "opinion", then you don't know a lot about football or the shape of our football team when he took over. I bet you were singing his praises at halftime. We are light years ahead of when he took over. If you can't see that then I can't help you.

Reactions: theFallGuy
If that is your "opinion", then you don't know a lot about football or the shape of our football team when he took over. I bet you were singing his praises at halftime. We are light years ahead of when he took over. If you can't see that then I can't help you.

Lol.. we were never in bad enough shape to lose to Georgia state. And I don’t care about perception of “improvement”. It’s year 3. 0-7 against uga, Florida, and bama. Still getting blown out. Those are facts. An oline with 5* players and plenty of experience getting dominated reflects on the coaches.

Reactions: 08Vol
Yeah spectacular. Fashion, we didn't score a single point in the second half, and our defense gave up 27 points.

3rd year, losing in blowout fashion to a 5th string walk-on QB, who is flat out bad, and your just as ready to churn out excuses as you were two years ago.

No... They didn't.

Whatever you say man. If Pruitt knew he was being judged off the final score by people that apparently didn't watch the game, he could have just run every play and punted in the second half. Probably would have just lost by 10 or so if we did that. That would have shown immense improvement from year 2 to year 3, right?

Good thing Bama got a few late game scores last year. If JG just handed that ball off and we lost by one possession, Pruitt would have to lose by less than 7 just to show we aren't getting worse.

Judging our progress off of one game is dumb. Judging our progress strictly off the score of one game is straight retarded. Our Oline got beaten badly by the lest Dline in the country, and JG made that as ugly for us as possible, like he has done many times. If you want to extrapolate that all the way out to Pruitt choking away the game and the season or something, be my guess. It is foolish.

No... They didn't.

Whatever you say man. If Pruitt knew he was being judged off the final score by people that apparently didn't watch the game, he could have just run every play and punted in the second half. Probably would have just lost by 10 or so if we did that. That would have shown immense improvement from year 2 to year 3, right?

Good thing Bama got a few late game scores last year. If JG just handed that ball off and we lost by one possession, Pruitt would have to lose by less than 7 just to show we aren't getting worse.

Judging our progress off of one game is dumb. Judging our progress strictly off the score of one game is straight retarded. Our Oline got beaten badly by the lest Dline in the country, and JG made that as ugly for us as possible, like he has done many times. If you want to extrapolate that all the way out to Pruitt choking away the game and the season or something, be my guess. It is foolish.

What do you call ending the game 44-21 after leading 21-17 at the half?

This isn't one game. The only difference we've seen, is us playing the bottom of the SECe first instead of at the end when we normally pad our season with them.

How many years of still gettimg blown out by Georgia, Florida, and Alabama before we can start judging Pruitt on the product that he puts on the field? 5, 6?

Everyone is upset and rightfully so. We all had high hopes for this game. Bottom line: the O Line which is the strength of this team let us down. I’d still like to see another QB. Turnovers killed us. I think JP is a good coach. He just don’t have us there yet but I do believe he has what it takes to get us back to that level. We outcompeted UGA for a half and we don’t have the horses they have. Not even close. It would have taken a near perfect game to beat them today. And we didn’t come close to playing as well as we could. Turnovers by JG along with (hopefully) the worst game this O Line unit will ever play. Can’t win that way.

Pruitt most certainly shouldn't be fired, but it's hard not to get incredibly frustrated seeing guys like Sam Pittman turn the dumpster fire of Arkansas around in 3 games (Arky beat Auburn, the refs choked) and to see Lane Kiffin going toe to toe with Alabama right now with that horrible roster. Meanwhile, Tennessee is still getting murdered in every single game against a Top-10 team in Year 3.

Pruitt most certainly shouldn't be fired, but it's hard not to get incredibly frustrated seeing guys like Sam Pittman turn the dumpster fire of Arkansas around in 3 games (Arky beat Auburn, the refs choked) and to see Lane Kiffin going toe to toe with Alabama right now with that horrible roster. Meanwhile, Tennessee is still getting murdered in every single game against a Top-10 team in Year 3.
what Ole Miss is in the 2nd quarter. May want to wait a minute

At some point he has to play the backups, JG is gone after this year does he not understand that!!! You can see at some point we're going to lose and JG is still out there😱😱😱 DUUR

Reactions: Volfaninfl2

VN Store

Back