Black jerseys to be auctioned (merged)

If BLM isn't a terrorist organization then neither is the KKK, which I believe is a terrorist organization. Only difference is the KKK pushes white supremacy and BLM pushes black supremacy.
This is maybe the dumbest statement ever said on here. I think some of you are in a stupid contest.

Read a book.

Reactions: volfanhill
I’m disappointed with the amount of blanketed bigotry, covert racism and ignorance. Not to mention Most of these are people heavily influenced by Propaganda. But sadly...I’m not surprised. I will sit alone In the stadium and cheer for my FOOTBALL TEAM.

Great. So sort of half assed black jerseys again. I think it’s a good gesture by the program for community outreach and doing something positive.
On the football side of it...It was cool that we wore black jerseys that one time 11 years ago. Because it was cool 11 years ago.

They won’t be half-assed, with a four-month lead time they’ll look good and most won’t notice that they’re not identical to the regular jerseys. They’ll have the custom name/number font, though I’m not sure they’ll have names since they are being auctioned and the names would have to be removed. They will have matching black pants.

Never take a knee to Marxists and anarchists. There's no good will, there's no peace until Western society is in pieces and all the dissidents have been run through the wood chipper.

Ok. This is an absolutely bullcrap, totally staged, hollyweird costume closet, photo shoot. Look at the fact of how many un-bloused boots there are and in the actual video of this when the camera pans across the far right guy he’s wearing a BRO patch.

Has anybody let Ft. Riley know that they lost their Army Unit to NGB? 🤣🤣

Details matter😉

Some of you and the UTAD have either not read or have chosen to ignore what and who BLM believes or promotes. No where in the link will you see black males or black fathers mentioned. As a matter of fact BLM seeks to reject 2 parent families. If this is what the university seeks to promote, I find it disgusting and shameful.

We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable.

https://blacklivesmatter.com/what-we-believe/

Last edited:
Some off you and the UTAD have either not read or have chosen to ignore what and who BLM believes or promotes. No where in the link will you see black males or black fathers mentioned. As a matter of fact BLM seeks to reject 2 parent families. If this is what the university seeks to promote, I find it disgusting and shameful.

We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable.

https://blacklivesmatter.com/what-we-believe/

Correct.

The most serious problem in the black community is the absence of fathers. And a group that you would think cares about black people, given their name, not only doesnt address that, but seeks to double down on it.

They won’t be half-assed, with a four-month lead time they’ll look good and most won’t notice that they’re not identical to the regular jerseys. They’ll have the custom name/number font, though I’m not sure they’ll have names since they are being auctioned and the names would have to be removed. They will have matching black pants.
Good to know. Thanks for responding.

Correct.

The most serious problem in the black community is the absence of fathers. And a group that you would think cares about black people, given their name, not only doesnt address that, but seeks to double down on it.
True, and that serious problem is bleeding over into the white community now.

Reactions: tbh and allvol123
Ok. This is an absolutely bullcrap, totally staged, hollyweird costume closet, photo shoot. Look at the fact of how many un-bloused boots there are and in the actual video of this when the camera pans across the far right guy he’s wearing a BRO patch.

Details matter😉
Just like the fake “healthcare” workers blocking traffic for pictures

Just like the fake “healthcare” workers blocking traffic for pictures

This one is so slapdash amateur it’s sad. Folks weren’t supposed to actually look at the video and still shots, just have a visceral reaction to the visual presentation. I know first hand what can be done with image manipulation having made my living doing it in advertising. I’m skeptical of most images😂

The University of Tennessee is publicly supporting a Political Party, Black Lives Matter, whose stated goal is to remove President Trump from office.

Appearing Friday on CNN’s The Lead, Black Lives Matter Global Network co-founder Patrisse Cullors said President Donald Trump should resign from office immediately and said, “our goal is to get Trump out.”

Patrisse-Cullors-BLM-640x480.jpg

Black Lives Matter Co-Founder: 'Our Goal Is to Get Trump Out'

Details matter😉

Yeah, I'm not so sure. Hard to tell if these guys boots are regulation-bloused, but they're Guard and they're kneeling:
Army National Guard captain from Merced approached by Keke Palmer in viral video

and all three reported occurring in Hollywood.
Details indeed matter.

Last edited:
I think we've reached a point where most people really don't want to be racist, but there is just latent racism that takes generations to eliminate. 60 years ago, otherwise good people wouldn't even eat in the same restaurant or go to church with black people. Social norms take time to change.

But 60 years ago, it was state-sanctioned discrimination; systemic racism ended there. These violent protests are occurring primarily in cities run by Democrats for decades but somehow "Trump!". Maybe black people need to WTFU and put eggs in other baskets.

Today, black Americans can attend any church they want but prefer predominantly black congregations, in the main. Large Catholic churches cater to Hisp/Lats with separate Spanish services which many - even fluent in English - prefer to attend.

People congregate with people most like them, regardless of artificial, technocrat constructs to jam square pegs into round holes.

Last edited:
The University of Tennessee is publicly supporting a Political Party, Black Lives Matter, whose stated goal is to remove President Trump from office.

Appearing Friday on CNN’s The Lead, Black Lives Matter Global Network co-founder Patrisse Cullors said President Donald Trump should resign from office immediately and said, “our goal is to get Trump out.”
Patrisse-Cullors-BLM-640x480.jpg

The University of Tennessee is supporting BLM who organize to promote Marxism.

Yes, she is a Marxist along with co-founders Alicia Garza and Opal Tormeti. They're also anti-Jew and Hamas/M.Brotherhood sympathetics, police abolishing, open borders advocates, and Black Liberation Theology proponents...just like Obama's Rev. Wright whom Obama alleges he never listened to despite raising his children in his audience for 20 years. Arching so far left you're kissing your own ass isn't far left enough for them.

If the jersey proceeds go to an organization remotely affiliated with BLM, I'd be against that. There are plenty of local avenues to donate to; Habitat being one. I'll reserve judgment until it happens.

Here's a link to a Reddit/AskMeAnything the Managing Director of BLM, Kailee Scales did about a week and a half ago.

I am Kailee Scales, Managing Director for Black Lives Matter. Ask me anything. : IAmA

Reddit's a tough format if your not familiar with it and this reddit thread has like 2.5K replies.

If you read through it you'll see she doesn't acknowledge, take any accountability, or give financial transparency in regards to questions about BLM's finances. Ala, several people directly ask her about ACTblue directly funneling contributions to the Democratic party.

She ignores/refuses to acknowledge any questions from people of African nations asking difficult questions.

She ignores/refuses to acknowledge all kinds of difficult questions from the black community like - 'COVID-19 has killed 100K this year, with POC being disproportionately affected while police have killed 900(200poc) this year. How has your organization not spoken out about the risk and endangerment minorities are placing themselves in by congregating for mass protests and funerals?'

VN Store

Back