Bitcoins soar to over $1000 for the first time.

No thanks

I dunno. With BTC, it could easily be over $600 again by March. It's a risk, sure, and I wouldn't invest 10,000 but buying in for $1000 could make you a good little profit down the road. Of course it could always keep going down.....

But don't fool yourselves, this is the currency of the future. It's down now and will continue to do so I believe but I could see it hit $1000 again by the end of 2015 due to the decline of currency values in many western nations lately.

Last edited:
to all those who bought Prius and Smart Cars:

428450.jpg

My fantasy football league gambled on bitcoin this past season; dropping all league due into BC back in Aug.

The winners weren't happy this Jan. but it could have been worse

Just now getting in to this cryptocurrency. Everybody said no it looks like when it was $600 years ago?? How many are kicking yourself in the arse now and it at $9800?

Reactions: Aesius
Just now getting in to this cryptocurrency. Everybody said no it looks like when it was $600 years ago?? How many are kicking yourself in the arse now and it at $9800?

I'm not. I don't kick myself after the little ball stops on one of the other 36 numbers either. But I do understand the odds of roulette while having no idea what a Bitcoin should be worth.

Good luck. I think it's maybe bounced too far for me to comfortably speculate right now. Where was the all time high, recent low? I take it $9,800 is the current value.

Im kicking myself for not investing $20 way back in 2011 when I first learned of it. Less so about the 2015 jump.
Well it's like any startup. If you got in early on say Google, Amazon, you're rich right now.

I couldn't imagine having 1000 shares of Bitcoin when it was a dollar a piece compared to now at $9100.

I'm not. I don't kick myself after the little ball stops on one of the other 36 numbers either. But I do understand the odds of roulette while having no idea what a Bitcoin should be worth.

Good luck. I think it's maybe bounced too far for me to comfortably speculate right now. Where was the all time high, recent low? I take it $9,800 is the current value.
It was last week. It's at $9100 currently. To compare, Amazon is at $2435. I think it's here to stay. If you think about it, Paypal and Venmo is Cryptocurrency.

Well it's like any startup. If you got in early on say Google, Amazon, you're rich right now.

I couldn't imagine having 1000 shares of Bitcoin when it was a dollar a piece compared to now at $9100.
It was last week. It's at $9100 currently. To compare, Amazon is at $2435. I think it's here to stay. If you think about it, Paypal and Venmo is Cryptocurrency.
I don’t know if this is for you

I don’t know if this is for you
Huh? I have no plans on buying in to Bitcoin at that price. I do have plans on buying in to other coins just starting up and mining them. If you buy 200 shares at a dollar a piece and sit on it 5 years, what have you got to lose?

Reactions: TBrown

VN Store

Back