Bitcoins soar to over $1000 for the first time.

It's accepted by overstock.com now. Who's to say other online retailers aren't next?

Would you suggest gold? : )

I made a prediction that Bitcoin will be worth less than a dollar at the end of 2014. I haven't changed my mind.

I've never cared to invest in them, but if they do go down to less than a dollar, I may invest 100 in them just to see what happens. Worst thing that happens is I'm out 100 bucks

Bitcoin doing a Felix Baumgartner

original_20196493.png

Reactions: 2 people
Wow. Glad I got out in December. Although, now may be the time to buy.......

I did read some economist's back in early December that predicted the collapse of bitcoin in Feb. Looks pretty accurate right now.

Wow. Glad I got out in December. Although, now may be the time to buy.......

I did read some economist's back in early December that predicted the collapse of bitcoin in Feb. Looks pretty accurate right now.

As unstable as it is, there's not a chance I would invest 1 cent into it.

Just read yesterday where a place in Albuquerque, NM just put in a BitCoin ATM.

In all fairness that graph shows the specific price for btc on Mt. Gox, which has basically crashed after a massive heist 5 days ago.

Other btc exchanges, bitstamp/coinbase/btc-e, are still running smoothly with an average price of $550.

BTC seems to have really settled down and it's usually somewhere around $600 for the last couple of months. Certainly not what was happening when this thread opened. After spiking around $1300, it dive bombed back to the $500-700 range and seems to have settled there for now.

Thinking now is the time for the Vollar. Once I get some ink cartridges I'll open up the currency exchange. Just send me your dirty us dollars before they're worthless and I'll swap you out at the current exchange rate.

It's not bitcoin that causing this; it's the idiotic exchanges and their security issues. But that's the whole problem: proving that bitcoin can last and be a solid means of secure exchange.

As long as currency exchanges act like Mt. Gox, then BTC is the dinosaur looking at the comet about to crash to Earth.

It's not bitcoin that causing this; it's the idiotic exchanges and their security issues. But that's the whole problem: proving that bitcoin can last and be a solid means of secure exchange.

As long as currency exchanges act like Mt. Gox, then BTC is the dinosaur looking at the comet about to crash to Earth.

Tell me what 1 bitcoin represents.

Bullish for Bitcoins?

flexcoin | the bitcoin bank - Bitcoin Bank - Access Bitcoins from Anywhere

Flexcoin is shutting down.

On March 2nd 2014 Flexcoin was attacked and robbed of all coins in the hot wallet. The attacker made off with 896 BTC, dividing them into these two addresses:

1NDkevapt4SWYFEmquCDBSf7DLMTNVggdu

1QFcC5JitGwpFKqRDd9QNH3eGN56dCNgy6

As Flexcoin does not have the resources, assets, or otherwise to come back from this loss, we are closing our doors immediately.

VN Store

Back