Bill Introduced to Ban Lootboxes and P2W (USA)

One thing I wish all gaming companies would be required to do is if they're going to have lootboxes, card packs, etc. in their game they should have to post the odds of getting whatever contents are in them
I think they absolutely should, but why even have odds? Why not just have any item purchasable for x amount if they want to add microtransactions and take the entire "gambling" debate out it?

I know why they don't want to do that, but it would end a lot of the grief they're getting.

Last edited:
I think they absolutely should, but why even have odds? Why not just have any item purchasable for x amount if they want to add microtransactions and take the entire "gambling" debate out it?

I know why they don't want to do that, but it would end a lot of the grief they're getting.

No I get what you're saying for sure, it'd definitely cut down on all that. But yeah we know why they won't. Madden for example would obviously much rather someone spend $100+ on packs to try and get a 99 Mike Vick card instead of making it available for purchase individually

That’s a parenting issue 100%, so is the credit card thing. There are things you can do that will prevent your child from using your stored credit card in these stores.
Well lets not pretend parenting is going great currently. There's a lack of parenting, and it's only getting worse. I see it every day in the Army.

Well lets not pretend parenting is going great currently. There's a lack of parenting, and it's only getting worse. I see it every day in the Army.
Base housing has some of the worst little shitheads I have ever been around lol.

VN Store

Back