Bill Clinton and Donald Trump

If by unrest, you mean those who don't want to sit idly by while our president undermines positive gains by his predecessors and embarrasses the US on a global stage, then sure.

Gains by Barry ? You mean dropping butt loads of cash in the middle of the night helped other countries respect Us on the global stage ?

Reactions: volfanjustin
So now you are making it personal. Single women? You are wrong on so many levels. I'd love for the women in your life to hear you state that.

They have. More than once.

It's not personal, I'm sure you are an exceptional person just not well informed and you don't have a man to take the emotion out of your decisions and tell you who to vote for.

They have. More than once.

It's not personal, I'm sure you are an exceptional person just not well informed and you don't have a man to take the emotion out of your decisions and tell you who to vote for.

It's most definitely personal. Tell me who to vote for? What I think is scariest of all is that you really believe that.

Reactions: newarkvol
So is everything we have heard incorrect? Did Donald Trump receive the most votes total?

Much like football total offense is irrelevant. All that matters is how we score points to determine a winner. Both parties knew the rules going in and that’s how they campaigned.
I’ve never understood either side making an issue of the popular vote. It just doesn’t matter

Just so everyone knows..Russia has been meddling in our elections and visa versa since after WW2. ..and I mean in every..single..election.
If by unrest, you mean those who don't want to sit idly by while our president undermines positive gains by his predecessors and embarrasses the US on a global stage, then sure.
Care to elaborate?

I get having Trump not giving two sh!ts about other countries might rustle some jimmies but if you aren't living vicariously through our political system I fail to see how that is even an issue.

VN Store

Back