Big day tomorrow...Lady Vols play at 1:00 and 2:00 pm

started storming like crazy here...gotta sign off...GO LADY VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TO Tennessee. 11-6 Illinois. Crowd giving Illinois some energy and they're getting the blocks and kills when needed.

Match to Illinois. Great fight shown by Tennessee but Illinois showed why they were the number 6 team in the 5th set on both nights. Confidence should be taken from these matches, but there's still some work to do.

Reactions: RollerVol and lvocd
I liked that the announcers were so highly complimentary of the fact that Tennessee was willing to schedule a home-and-home with Illinois to start the season.

Reactions: RollerVol
what baffles me...we drop two spots after we went 5 sets in both games with the number 6 Illini...inordinate amount of fallacy in the system, it seems to me...no bias though...:D

GO LADY VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what baffles me...we drop two spots after we went 5 sets in both games with the number 6 Illini...inordinate amount of fallacy in the system, it seems to me...no bias though...:D

GO LADY VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was a little surprised that we dropped...and after the matches we played I had some small thought that we might even rise a spot or two. Still, two losses are two losses and that's what matters to most voters. No credit for close losses.

After all is said and done, I think this was an important weekend for the team. Yes, the two losses stung but we learned a LOT and two of our freshmen stepped up and showed what they can be moving forward. It will help a lot to take some of the pressure off of Tessa as the season moves along.

Reactions: Smallvol#1

VN Store

Back