Big day tomorrow...Lady Vols play at 1:00 and 2:00 pm

lvocd

I liked that the announcers were so highly complimentary of the fact that Tennessee was willing to schedule a home-and-home with Illinois to start the season.

RollerVol

what baffles me...we drop two spots after we went 5 sets in both games with the number 6 Illini...inordinate amount of fallacy in the system, it seems to me...no bias though...:D

GO LADY VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

StrangeVol

what baffles me...we drop two spots after we went 5 sets in both games with the number 6 Illini...inordinate amount of fallacy in the system, it seems to me...no bias though...:D

GO LADY VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was a little surprised that we dropped...and after the matches we played I had some small thought that we might even rise a spot or two. Still, two losses are two losses and that's what matters to most voters. No credit for close losses.

After all is said and done, I think this was an important weekend for the team. Yes, the two losses stung but we learned a LOT and two of our freshmen stepped up and showed what they can be moving forward. It will help a lot to take some of the pressure off of Tessa as the season moves along.

VN Store

Sponsors