Big Brother

One other thing about Fessy. That's twice he's pulled something janky with Corey and Nelson his top allies. If he isn't careful he is going to end up like Bananas, Jordan, Wes and CT and in future seasons the whole house just takes shot after shot at him.

Edit: non skull seasons.

Wes pleading to just be the janitor...or CEO, then basically telling them they are dumb and need his and Devins brains is such classic Wes.

100% agree on Fessy, he has to take the shot against probably the weakest dude. Even racing to the ring he played college football and has speed, plus it wasnt a small ring Jacob could just snatch and sprint away with.

I was saying the same thing about Kyle. I'm like dude you get an easy skull and a partner upgrade, you big dope. Lol He is one of my favorites though.

The only thought I had was what if it was "zig zag around all your poles twice and then grab the ring and return it to your center pole." Fessy still might be the faster guy for that, but not sure. They only needed one pole on each end for that game to work and the 3 poles threw me off the scent.

BTW, the podcast I mentioned is called The Ringer Dish. I just listened and there were some good laughs. There were a few things I missed, like I didn't hear Joseph's mustard explanation. They call him "pilates Joseph", LOL.

Reactions: BadJerry20
The only thought I had was what if it was "zig zag around all your poles twice and then grab the ring and return it to your center pole." Fessy still might be the faster guy for that, but not sure. They only needed one pole on each end for that game to work and the 3 poles threw me off the scent.

BTW, the podcast I mentioned is called The Ringer Dish. I just listened and there were some good laughs. There were a few things I missed, like I didn't hear Joseph's mustard explanation. They call him "pilates Joseph", LOL.

That makes sense and yeah having so many poles was kind of weird.

I'll give it a listen since I like this show way more than I should. Lol BTW I've never heard mustard for cramps in my life.

Last edited:
I guess I'm not on season 14. I watched season 13, then it played the next...but they call it season 15. On Prime, it says season 15 is in China but they ain't in China on CBS's season 15. Some shenanigans here.

14 is a missing season that nobody can seem to find. Some serious Shenanigans since I looked at Prime and it says 15 is in Puerta Vallarta, Mexico. So how high are you today? Lol

Well, randomly the missing season (14) is now on Netflix. Lol Pretty good season too 17 eps but only 20 minutes, one of the better early seasons prime Darrell, CT, Landon, Abram, Derrick and Miz. Plus it has Jamie Chung rawr. Lol

Reactions: n_huffhines
So I was thinking, they are going to have to snake draft the elims right? I mean otherwise the rogue agent is always going to be a guy. Or maybe double elim and both winners are rogue agents?

So I was thinking, they are going to have to snake draft the elims right? I mean otherwise the rogue agent is always going to be a guy. Or maybe double elim and both winners are rogue agents?

They probably have to do double eliminations at some point...or they eliminate like 4 to 6 people right before the final. They may just randomly decide based on who the house is putting up, whether it's a girl's week or a boy's week.

They probably have to do double eliminations at some point...or they eliminate like 4 to 6 people right before the final. They may just randomly decide based on who the house is putting up, whether it's a girl's week or a boy's week.

Man I hope we don't get a late purge, unless it's for not having a skull. Yeah I've wondered a little bit if the first elim was going to be guys till production saw it was going to be Wes and CT.

I like CT but he doesn't make or break the show for me anymore. I still get sad every time Wes leaves. Wes is the source of half of the best laughs in most seasons he's in.

Reactions: BadJerry20
I like CT but he doesn't make or break the show for me anymore. I still get sad every time Wes leaves. Wes is the source of half of the best laughs in most seasons he's in.

I agree with this, CT is a little too mellow, while Wes understands making reality TV enjoyable. It's one of the reasons I miss Zach even though hes a massive douche, he's pretty damn funny to me.

Yay the Josh fake fight episode of the season, well once the smaller guy said something. I wish he would tweet something racist and get banned. Lol

Fessy does not think long term at all, so stoopid.

Weston...nooooo lol Also he's thrown in every "friend" he's ever had, minus Evelyn.

Fessy is so stupid.

Leroy scared. Wes scared. Everybody scared. Do they not get the games.

Fessy is setting himself up (in non skull seasons) to be like early Wes/CT and be in the middle of the house getting thrown in every time. He can't think past 1 move.

Kam and Big T ain't scared. Gross lol

Lol I don't think I've ever seen someone destroy his alliance by individual. Cory and Nelson, **** you. Leroy and Cam, **** you. **** you Josh and double **** you Aneesa. I like that he's saying **** everyone, but dude does not think long term.

He better hope he wins this year, cause he struggle to make a final in the future.

The thing is nobody wants to see him in an elimination so he can kinda play this way. It's not smart but it's not suicide for him.

The thing is nobody wants to see him in an elimination so he can kinda play this way. It's not smart but it's not suicide for him.

Well on a normal season he might be ****ed, alliances against each other will just keep tossing him in. Either he beats an opposing member, or he goes home, win win. People don't want to see him in physical elim, anything non contact meh.

I just hope he makes a final and flames out again behind Cory, Kyle and CT. Lol maybe Devin for humor reasons.

VN Store

Back