Big Brother

If Kam every becomes half as good as she thinks she is, she will win every season. While I will give it to them for taking a shot, Wes was 100% right in saying wait till you know the rules. Wes and CT are in bad spots but they also are probably most likely to win a daily, since Natalie will pick 1 of them.

Fessy falls to dead last on chances of winning as long as he has Aneesa, zero chance she can even finish a final, "I want to win a final" then get in ****ing shape. Props to Fessy on winning a mental challenge though.

Ashley has the weirdest challenge career, wins it all or leaves in the first 2 episodes. Lol

CT definitely looks in much better shape. I have a feeling he's going wreck someone in an Elim and just coast to the final and win.

Why was CT so soft tho? He got scared of the Kam alliance (why?) when it was a good idea and then sounded likd he was going to cry when he spoke to the group. It was weird.

Cause he's super entitled and thinks he should never get called out, it's the one thing I really dislike about him.

Random question, who would you pick as a partner?

The far too easy choice is Tori, so I'll skip her and make a less obvious one.

Obviously I want a good competitor and since I think I can handle strategy but need help politically, I might go with Kaycee. Everybody likes her and now you have all the BB people in your corner, to some degree.

Reactions: BadJerry20
The far too easy choice is Tori, so I'll skip her and make a less obvious one.

Obviously I want a good competitor and since I think I can handle strategy but need help politically, I might go with Kaycee. Everybody likes her and now you have all the BB people in your corner, to some degree.

Same on Tori, by far the easiest girl to work with IMO, likeable and super low drama with Jordan not around, solid in everything.

I would want to lay low early so Kaycee is a good choice, but I think politically I'd be ok, plus that's just way too much talking to Josh. My finals weakness might be puzzles, since I never do them. So maybe Nat?

Bear is done. His home surveillance cameras recorded him and Georgia having sex without her knowing. Then supposedly was selling it on his only fans, Georgia confronted him and he threatened to kill himself. Drama queen weirdo.

Also Tori and Jordan broke up cause she supposedly cheated on him this season. Shocker. Honestly thank god, cause Jordan sucked last season cause he only cared about Tori winning, it was annoying. Plus hopefully I can bang one of them now.

Reactions: n_huffhines
Also Tori and Jordan broke up cause she supposedly cheated on him this season. Shocker. Honestly thank god, cause Jordan sucked last season cause he only cared about Tori winning, it was annoying. Plus hopefully I can bang one of them now.

Did Jordan get canceled forever? Bill Simmons is like the biggest Challenge fan* in the world and he said something last week about contestants getting canceled over some old stuff and it was unclear who he was talking about or the details.

*he and John Jastremski will do a 20-minute recap after every episode this season but it's unclear to me where that is going to happen (on his pod or on its own channel), if you can stomach BS for that long once a week.

Did Jordan get canceled forever? Bill Simmons is like the biggest Challenge fan* in the world and he said something last week about contestants getting canceled over some old stuff and it was unclear who he was talking about or the details.

*he and John Jastremski will do a 20-minute recap after every episode this season but it's unclear to me where that is going to happen (on his pod or on its own channel), if you can stomach BS for that long once a week.

From everything I've seen it's just a 2 or 3 year suspension. My guess is if a rookie is good enough to replace Jordan they might not call him back.

They only people I know banned for sure are Evan, Kenny, Tonya, Camilla, and Dee. Rumor that Rogan is as well but not sure. I would assume Adam (guy CT punched) is for having sex with Jenn and Kelly Anne while they were passed out, allegedly.

Edit: for Dustin, Vinny, Shane, and Nia. Oddly enough Nia is banned over Jordan, and Jordan is suspended over Nia. Lol

Last edited:
From everything I've seen it's just a 2 or 3 year suspension. My guess is if a rookie is good enough to replace Jordan they might not call him back.

They only people I know banned for sure are Evan, Kenny, Tonya, Camilla, and Dee. Rumor that Rogan is as well but not sure. I would assume Adam (guy CT punched) is for having sex with Jenn and Kelly Anne while they were passed out, allegedly.

Edit: for Dustin, Vinny, Shane, and Nia. Oddly enough Nia is banned over Jordan, and Jordan is suspended over Nia. Lol

What is Rogan banned for?

I never heard if Kayleigh got banned for outing Natalie. That's worse than what a lot of these people have done.

What's kind of funny is Jordan does the whole 3 or 4 seasons on and 3 or 4 off anyway. And he's so polarizing that when his suspension is up, part of MTVs marketing will probably be about him returning.

What is Rogan banned for?

I never heard if Kayleigh got banned for outing Natalie. That's worse than what a lot of these people have done.

Racist, homophobic and transphobic remarks from like a year or 2 ago. IIRC.

Nah Kayleigh isn't banned, she was supposed to be on this year and couldn't travel I think. I wish she was cause she sucks.

Oh Georgia might be banned for the blackface incident.

I'm interested to see if anyone uses the elims to their advantage. My understanding is CT will wait for the loser girl from this week, and not be eligible in the daily or elim. Theoretically you could toss in 2 of Wes, CT, or Fessy on every girls day, and essentially limit their chances at a skull. Or send in say Joseph and Lio and hope the winner picks Natalie or Tori and break up a strong team. Problem is only Wes or Kam may try this. And there is a 50% chance it blows up on Wes in typical Wes fashion, and a 50% chance Kam makes a big production about it and it amounts to nothing.

Also I have no faith in the skulls twist, they really should give a big advantage if someone with a skull wins a second elim.

Jordan got a call for next year. I guess having the guy that dislocated your arm in an elimination, bang your GF speeds up the suspension process. Lol

Lol he either comes back and wins, or does a dumb Jordan thing and tries to get revenge in hall brawl, and Fessy smashes him like a bug.

There is speculation next season will be Exes or Rivals. Jordan and Tori would be pretty good. Jordan and Fessy would be almost unfair, and probably win 80% of dailys, and I'm not sure how you would beat them in an Elimination or Final.

I hate the vote reveal to the winners, as soon as it gets out secret voting is completely useless. Fessy is poosy chicken, Kyle was right it's like the 3rd or 4th time he's said, "I wish I would have came down" would be hilarious if he ends up not getting a skull.

Nany is goofy, 1 final in about 12 years. Kyle 2 in 6 years, and shes dogging him. Kyle isn't top tier but he's top of the mid tier, Josh is middle of the bottom tier.

I hate the vote reveal to the winners, as soon as it gets out secret voting is completely useless. Fessy is poosy chicken, Kyle was right it's like the 3rd or 4th time he's said, "I wish I would have came down" would be hilarious if he ends up not getting a skull.

Nany is goofy, 1 final in about 12 years. Kyle 2 in 6 years, and shes dogging him. Kyle isn't top tier but he's top of the mid tier, Josh is middle of the bottom tier.

Fessy made a big mistake. Other people aren't going to want to give him a chance at a skull. He probably has to take it himself. The competition did look like it might be based primarily on quickness (I thought they were going to race to the ring), so I understand why he was a little hesitant, but he should've done it.

I love and hate Kyle. I can barely look at his fake ass but he's pretty cool besides that. IDK why he was so mad for getting a layup skull. Literally, everybody in the house should have been wanting that nom. He should be thanking Fessy. "Scared game. Scared game." Everybody is scared, including Kyle.

Fessy made a big mistake. Other people aren't going to want to give him a chance at a skull. He probably has to take it himself. The competition did look like it might be based primarily on quickness (I thought they were going to race to the ring), so I understand why he was a little hesitant, but he should've done it.

I love and hate Kyle. I can barely look at his fake ass but he's pretty cool besides that. IDK why he was so mad for getting a layup skull. Literally, everybody in the house should have been wanting that nom. He should be thanking Fessy. "Scared game. Scared game." Everybody is scared, including Kyle.

100% agree on Fessy, he has to take the shot against probably the weakest dude. Even racing to the ring he played college football and has speed, plus it wasnt a small ring Jacob could just snatch and sprint away with.

I was saying the same thing about Kyle. I'm like dude you get an easy skull and a partner upgrade, you big dope. Lol He is one of my favorites though.

VN Store

Back