Big Brother

Lol Big Brother has invaded The Challenge so it's kind of fitting.

IDK why exactly but I really do not like Kam. Jenny's lips frighten me. Wes is a pretty smart player but my God he is sloppy.
damn i was commenting last night how every single chick has lip work done. Kam is super annoying

Reactions: BadJerry20
damn i was commenting last night how every single chick has lip work done. Kam is super annoying

Lol some of them are super distracting too, when they were standing waiting for elimination picks it kept showing Jenny and it was driving me crazy. That crawl thing she did at one point was super weird to.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
Suddenly Nicole has two of the best three moves of the season. Part of me was hoping Christie would win veto to see if they backdoored Michie, but ding dong the witch is dead.

Reactions: volwindy
Georgia, Georgia, Georgia...smh

not a game related spoiler, maybe not even spoiler needed just didnt want to post the image outright.

20190910_024412.jpg

I'm a wait a see and a forgiveness type of person, but it's not a good look, especially since since hasn't responded to it and most of the cast already has.

I like that they went after Josh for cheering for Georgia and nobody mentioned Turbo doing the same. Lol Josh *spoiler alert* you are emotional wreck.

Now that Kam, is how you make a power move. Wes is ummm kind of a p****

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
For those that quit, Nicole is about to win BB21. It's final 5, she just pulled Cliff off the block and she's convincing him to vote out Holly instead of Tommy, betraying their final 4. No matter who wins HOH next week would be going after Jackson. I also think both Tommy and Cliff would take her to final 2. This would give her 3 of the 4 biggest moves in the game, an HOH, and a veto win.

Yeah Wes looked so unmotivated for it. Bear is what 24? Wes has to be around 40

Wes was off his game from the beginning. Everything blew up in his face socially since ep. 1. And he was totally right about the entire rift with Josh, but Josh had power and everybody knows Josh is a fkn idiot, so even tho he was right, he was wrong to be so vocal. Remember Josh's first episode of Big Brother he took the safety and screwed over his team?

VN Store

Back