Big Brother

Is she tho? My wife was mad at her for voting out Kat, but it was probably the right move.

Voting Kat was the right move, she is still mostly clueless on everything though going by what I have seen on live feeds. She is the only person left that I like, but she is pretty bad in every comp and hasn't really been part of anything that has happened. She is just along for the ride at this point, hopefully she does something soon cause I would prefer her win over anyone left.

The dumbest move in BB history, and people do this every season....somebody tells you something you don't want to hear and then you think you can't trust that person. The guy telling you a hard truth might be the only person in the entire house you can trust.

If Nick tells Sis one-on-one, I'm taking you off the block, and then he tells Christy, It's such a hard choice and don't know who I'm taking off, both would have likely trusted him more. But since he's telling them the God's honest truth right in front of each other, which validates it even more, somehow they go the other way. They're so bad at this game. Sis is just dumb and so suggestible and let Christy carry her away. Christy's reaction to Nick and Tommy is exactly why she's Jackson's target, and likely going home.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
Just caught up last week, and I'm out again, I can't deal with these idiots anymore. Lol This is the dumbest cast only behind Paul's season IMO. Survivor had the worst ending possible, and the season was only really good because of Rick Devens. BB has just been straight trash. The Challenge starts Wednesday and it better not suck. Lol

Just caught up last week, and I'm out again, I can't deal with these idiots anymore. Lol This is the dumbest cast only behind Paul's season IMO. Survivor had the worst ending possible, and the season was only really good because of Rick Devens. BB has just been straight trash. The Challenge starts Wednesday and it better not suck. Lol
Yeah I just don’t care. I skipped all last week and watched last night. I also saw who won POV

Reactions: BadJerry20
So to recap last night's episode:
  • Christie, the person so clearly targeting Jackson, saves herself by telling Jackson and Holly she will be their pawn.
  • Holly tells Christie she will be their pawn and Christie fights them on it.
  • Holly inexplicably thinks Nick is gunning for them and not his mortal enemy Christie.
  • Holly talks to Nick. Nick says "I don't understand why you thought I was gunning for you, I was never gunning for you." This would be a moment for Holly to reflect and realize the only intel she ever got was from her enemy who she just caught in another deception.
  • Holly puts up Nick.
These people can't be helped.

So to recap last night's episode:
  • Christie, the person so clearly targeting Jackson, saves herself by telling Jackson and Holly she will be their pawn.
  • Holly tells Christie she will be their pawn and Christie fights them on it.
  • Holly inexplicably thinks Nick is gunning for them and not his mortal enemy Christie.
  • Holly talks to Nick. Nick says "I don't understand why you thought I was gunning for you, I was never gunning for you." This would be a moment for Holly to reflect and realize the only intel she ever got was from her enemy who she just caught in another deception.
  • Holly puts up Nick.
These people can't be helped.
Worst gameplay ever

Reactions: BadJerry20
Bruh, Theo from The Challenge is blind in one eye now. He was at a party and a cork from a bottle hit him and split his eye in half. Link wouldn't work.

Crazy thing is it was even a bottle at his table, evidently came shooting across from a different table.

I would take Turbo over CT, I also wouldn't want CT pissed off though. Lol I love how Josh was all, "I dont want to fight you bro" till security came then got all c*** strong. Hate that dude. I might be alone, but I've missed Jordan and his no f*cks to give, he just pretty much took over that team.

That one and the Gwen Stefani one are the best. Haven't been watching but that crap had me rolling

Lol Big Brother has invaded The Challenge so it's kind of fitting.

IDK why exactly but I really do not like Kam. Jenny's lips frighten me. Wes is a pretty smart player but my God he is sloppy.

VN Store

Back