Big Brother

Wild that 4/4 evicted HG's are minorities. These are the worst players ever and at this moment, I feel like I may be done. I'll probably come back if/when the storyline changes, but I have no desire to watch 6 shooters run this thing
They need to stop casting ****** social media ****s and recruit people who follow the game. David got screwed. Ovi and Kemi were dog **** at the game

Reactions: BadJerry20

How do white people (or anybody) in today's age not know you can't make rice jokes about Asians and monkey jokes about blacks?...on national TV! WTF. I can't believe this dude survived the block. This cast is so pathetic. Sam (as long as he's not in the DR), Nicole, and Tommy are the only people I can stand.

Last edited:
Reactions: BadJerry20
How do white people (or anybody) in today's age not know you can't make rice jokes about Asians and monkey jokes about blacks?...on national TV! WTF. I can't believe this dude survived the block. This cast is so pathetic. Sam (as long as he's not in the DR), Nicole, and Tommy are the only people I can stand.
Yeah it's a bad cast. Can't believe Cliff put up bella.

Wild that 4/4 evicted HG's are minorities. These are the worst players ever and at this moment, I feel like I may be done. I'll probably come back if/when the storyline changes, but I have no desire to watch 6 shooters run this thing

I'm going to follow who leaves, big moments, etc via social media, but unless at least 3 of those 6 get evicted I won't be watching anymore this year. One side of the house is full of terrible people, while the other side is full of Fessys. "I think those 6 might be working together" became the new "who flipped" for me this year.

I think Sam-minus the screaming, David, Nicole, and Kat-I love weirdos, could have been good casting choices but they are surrounded by a house of sh*t.

They need to stop casting ****** social media ****s and recruit people who follow the game. David got screwed. Ovi and Kemi were dog **** at the game

× 1000. I think they should do an All-Stars next year, pairs would be cool, to wash the stink of this year off, then do a hard reset on the way they cast.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
I'm going to follow who leaves, big moments, etc via social media, but unless at least 3 of those 6 get evicted I won't be watching anymore this year. One side of the house is full of terrible people, while the other side is full of Fessys. "I think those 6 might be working together" became the new "who flipped" for me this year.

I think Sam-minus the screaming, David, Nicole, and Kat-I love weirdos, could have been good casting choices but they are surrounded by a house of sh*t.

I liked David, but didn't mention him because he's gone. I actually do like Kat's personality, but she's just a pawn for the six shooters. I like that she can forgive Miche and be cool about everything, but the fact that she's playing to their benefit makes no sense. Thursday should have been a 5-5 vote with Cliff voting out Jack. They're such clowns.

New comps please

This too, BB and Survivor just recycle the same crap comps every year. I just rewatched Dirty 30 and the comps on there are so much better than BB and Survivor it's not even funny.

Sidenote: Camilla is an awful human but she is an absolute monster in competitions and eliminations. Also I really want a Jordan, Turbo, and Theo final next year, I feel like Jordan is almost unbeatable in a final.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
I liked David, but didn't mention him because he's gone. I actually do like Kat's personality, but she's just a pawn for the six shooters. I like that she can forgive Miche and be cool about everything, but the fact that she's playing to their benefit makes no sense. Thursday should have been a 5-5 vote with Cliff voting out Jack. They're such clowns.

Cliff should have said, "yeah I'll nominate Bella" then threw the crying blonde (idk her name) on the block, but...

Spoiler Alert: Cliff is a *****

As if these HG's can't get any worse

Nick pulled himself off the block and they put Kat up against Sam as a pawn. So he knows he's going home and is planning to blow up Christie's game, and Nick and Cliff run and tell that to Christie. WTF is everybody so hellbent on making this game easy for her?

As if these HG's can't get any worse

Nick pulled himself off the block and they put Kat up against Sam as a pawn. So he knows he's going home and is planning to blow up Christie's game, and Nick and Cliff run and tell that to Christie. WTF is everybody so hellbent on making this game easy for her?
????????????????? goodness

So here is some fun online buzz:

Holly has a rash and people think it's from Michie.

Michie was sneaking food into the shower last week when he was a have not. HG's discussed it and production did not penalize him.

People believe he did a steroid cycle before coming into the house and that the medication he's been taking is for cycling off.

So here is some fun online buzz:

Holly has a rash and people think it's from Michie.

Michie was sneaking food into the shower last week when he was a have not. HG's discussed it and production did not penalize him.

People believe he did a steroid cycle before coming into the house and that the medication he's been taking is for cycling off.
He admitted he was taking TREN

VN Store

Back